Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 288
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

How about moving these towers a couple of blocks west? The corner of Mountain and Rene-Levesque should be the home of an office tower, not these Condos. Moving this project should 2 or 3 blocks west, outside the CBD, would make a lot more sense!

How about moving these towers a couple of blocks west? The corner of Mountain and Rene-Levesque should be the home of an office tower, not these Condos. Moving this project should 2 or 3 blocks west, outside the CBD, would make a lot more sense!

I have no problems with Condo towers in teh Downtown core.it's actually good for the city. It adds life to an area of the city where there is almost no life on week nights.

I would love to see Trump International expand to Montreal.

Dream on my friend! Trump had to reduce the height of His condo tower in Toronto cause there weren't enough buyers for his million dollar condos. Can you imagine that! In a city that has thousands upon thousands of Condos like Toronto, they had to reduce the number of Units because the demand wasn'T high enough! Then again, we have to remember that the units were very expensive. Prices STARTED at 1,9 million$ for a small unit, and the most expensive Unit is worth 19 million DOllars.

I seriously doubt Montreal could afford a condo tower where the Prices are 1/2 as expensive!

to start with, the Trump branded condos are overpriced, you pay a premium just to have the Trump name on it. I remember visiting a condo with my parents in one of Trump developpement in florida, the prices were 1.25-1.5 more expensive than similar condos with the same amenities, almost the same location (same street right on the beach a couple of buildings down the road)

It's not like he's offering much more for the price compared to "unbranded" projects.

to start with, the Trump branded condos are overpriced, you pay a premium just to have the Trump name on it. I remember visiting a condo with my parents in one of Trump developpement in florida, the prices were 1.25-1.5 more expensive than similar condos with the same amenities, almost the same location (same street right on the beach a couple of buildings down the road)

It's not like he's offering much more for the price compared to "unbranded" projects.

No doubt about it! When you buy in a Trump Building, you are paying for the name!

Yeah, but don't you get it, you get to live in a place with the Trump name!

It speaks about one's lifestyle!

You can then be associated with middle-aged, hugely combed-over, gaudy taste, obnoxious... mmm, never mind! :)

(just kidding, I actually find Trump very entertaining, in a twisted kind of way)

Yeah, I know with Trump you are paying for the name; however, it's a name synonomous with wealth and Joie de vivre. If people could afford it, than good for them.

It would be nice if the following chains such as the PARK HYATT, THE CONRAD, THE WALDORF ASTORIA's of this world settle in our fair city. We need more Higher end Hotels...just my opinion