Imaginez le monde entier couverts de de milliard de tuiles, combien pouvez-vous en découvrir?

Description en anglais:

Imagine the entire world is covered in billions of tiles. How many can you open up?

Strut is a game of exploration where you compete with other players around the world to uncover the map of the earth.

––––––

TRACK YOUR TRAVELS

Whether you walk, run, bike, drive, sail, ride a goat or take a hot air balloon, use Strut to keep track of exactly where you've been in the world. Share your map with friends, or keep your wanderings private... we won't tell.

EXPLORE YOUR SURROUNDINGS

Take a new route to work. Go down that street you never walked through. Visit every nook and cranny of your city. See more of your neighborhood – who knows what you might find?

OPEN UP YOUR WORLD

Strut around, level up and climb to the top of the leaderboards – there's a top 10 for every city, state, country, and the entire world. There are also a ton of medals to earn, so keep exploring and see what pops up in your adventures around the globe.

Mon compte que j'ai ouvert il y a quelques jours!

Qui d'autres est là dessus?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362973624.380526.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imaginez le monde entier couverts de de milliard de tuiles, combien pouvez-vous en découvrir?

Description en anglais:

Imagine the entire world is covered in billions of tiles. How many can you open up?

Strut is a game of exploration where you compete with other players around the world to uncover the map of the earth.

––––––

TRACK YOUR TRAVELS

Whether you walk, run, bike, drive, sail, ride a goat or take a hot air balloon, use Strut to keep track of exactly where you've been in the world. Share your map with friends, or keep your wanderings private... we won't tell.

EXPLORE YOUR SURROUNDINGS

Take a new route to work. Go down that street you never walked through. Visit every nook and cranny of your city. See more of your neighborhood – who knows what you might find?

OPEN UP YOUR WORLD

Strut around, level up and climb to the top of the leaderboards – there's a top 10 for every city, state, country, and the entire world. There are also a ton of medals to earn, so keep exploring and see what pops up in your adventures around the globe.

Mon compte que j'ai ouvert il y a quelques jours!

Qui d'autres est là dessus?

[ATTACH]7281[/ATTACH]

Dommage qu'il n'y ait pas de version Android

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363106861.155794.jpg

Keep on strutting.

J'ai un petit road trip à faire à NYC :)))))))) bonne chance ;-)

True story:

"Why didn't you pick up your phone"

"My battery died"

"Are you playing that stupid game?"

"Yes.Yes I am"

:P

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363142648.307287.jpg

Oh yeahhh

J'ai fait un test drive de ma Lincoln apres un update du cpu de bord. Smooooooooth(er) baby.