Aller au contenu

Air Canada

Messages recommendés

Within the next few days the AC summer schedule gears up, including: daily flights to Athens, Baltimore, Brussels, Durham, Minneapolis, Rome and Seattle; twice daily to Atlanta, Baltimore, Detroit, and London UK; increased flights to Barcelona, Cairo, Casablanca, Dublin, Geneva, Kelowna, Lisbon., Mexico City and reintroduction to Reykjavik, Tokyo and Venice.

I am sure I missed some others.  

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, mont royal said:

Within the next few days the AC summer schedule gears up, including: daily flights to Athens, Baltimore, Brussels, Durham, Minneapolis, Rome and Seattle; twice daily to Atlanta, Baltimore, Detroit, and London UK; increased flights to Barcelona, Cairo, Casablanca, Dublin, Geneva, Kelowna, Lisbon., Mexico City and reintroduction to Reykjavik, Tokyo and Venice.

I am sure I missed some others.  

This is great.  Happy to see YUL re-gain so much if its network.  Let’s hope it continues and also that the airport facilities can keep up despite labour shortages and additional measures.  

From 1 June, Air Canada is going to fly a 773ER as well on YUL

Airport chaos at Amsterdam forces KLM to temporarily suspend sales

https://www.aviation24.be/airlines/air-france-klm-group/klm-royal-dutch-airlines/airport-chaos-at-amsterdam-forces-klm-to-temporarily-suspend-sales/

• Like 2
  • Sad 1