Aller au contenu

Air Canada

Messages recommendés

Flambant neuf

Normally AC assigns its Dreamliners (787s) to Japan, China, and Australia, but these are closed or severely restricted, so what better way to keep them flying than adding new long-thin routes that would be unprofitable in the 777. Remember, an airplane doesn’t make money on the ground.

[FWIW the 777s are making hella coin on European routes and cargo runs]

• Thanks 1

Le 2021-12-11 à 14:45, SameGuy a dit :

Wowww nice, Signature Class, too!

I can't for my life travel in economy. I'd rather not travel if having the choice.  

Covid service is just way over the top. Why is the staff wearing suits when we've known for nearly two years that the virus doesn't come from surfaces? Even chip bags had triple layers of plastic wraping. I also miss the cheese service etc.  At least besides the slight delay in departure, everything else went great. I also can say that I'm the first passenger ever to pass the airport at HNL from YUL.

• Like 3

On 2021-12-11 at 4:59 AM, bxlmontreal said:

Route Analysis: Montreal-Sao Paolo

Air Canada has resumed its seasonal route between Montreal and Sao Paolo, which will operate throughout the winter until March 2022

https://www.routesonline.com/news/29/breaking-news/297258/route-analysis-montreal-sao-paolo-/

Air Canada's YUL-GRU is year round. 

Will be increased to 4x weekly for summer 2022

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Alexcaban said:

9 hours ago, Alexcaban said:

Will it continue on to Buenos Aires?

On 2021-12-13 at 10:11 PM, p_xavier said:

I can't for my life travel in economy. I'd rather not travel if having the choice.  

Covid service is just way over the top. Why is the staff wearing suits when we've known for nearly two years that the virus doesn't come from surfaces? Even chip bags had triple layers of plastic wraping. I also miss the cheese service etc.  At least besides the slight delay in departure, everything else went great. I also can say that I'm the first passenger ever to pass the airport at HNL from YUL.

Somebody correct me if I’m mistaken, but I do believe this was the first scheduled transborder Dreamliner service.

Today, under rather poor lighting:

2C393409-F951-4F65-94E0-82877751B63B.jpeg

0AE62FB5-828C-4809-B26B-7F5385634E23.jpeg

3 hours ago, Rusty said:

FLL ?

My shots above, I guess, but usually I don’t think so…? Srsly not sure; normally it’s an A330. Perhaps a few frames were out of position after the weather last night. Fin 831 just finished the HNL-YUL leg. Before the inaugural HNL flight I’d never seen a scheduled Dreamliner flight leaving from a transborder gate.

• Like 1