jesseps

Disturbing security footage was released by the Lachute Hospital on Friday showing an ER doctor being violently arrested last February by two Surete du Quebec officers in front of his patients.

According to Doctor Jeffrey Sirzyk, the incident took place after investigators called the ER looking for information about the child. Citing privacy rules, the head nurse refused, only telling police that the child had been transferred at 4:45 p.m. to an acute care facility. The SQ was not pleased.

Read more: http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/disturbing-video-of-er-doctor-arrested-by-sq-while-working-1.1012910#ixzz2AT5149cw

In all honest. Why is my tax dollars paying for these guys to "protect and serve". I want them fired or give me my money back. We the people of Quebec are the shareholders. The politicians and the people they hire, should be accountable to us and if we want someones head, we should get it.

I don't "get" that this sort of thing can't happen in Ontario or anywhere else but Quebec. Another bit of anglo angst directed at anything that happens to touch an anglo from near or far in my opinion. They should concentrate on the story and not politicize everything in the english media. It is tiresome and discredits the reporting.

What do you expect from a province where you have cops investigating cops? when is the last time you heard of one these bums getting fired? what happened to those cops you shot and killed 2 people (one a innocent man going to work) near St. Luc hospital? ,2 or 3 cops wearing bullet proof vests couldn't disarm a homeless man with a small camping knife without killing 2 people

What do you expect from a province where you have cops investigating cops? when is the last time you heard of one these bums getting fired? what happened to those cops you shot and killed 2 people (one a innocent man going to work) near St. Luc hospital? ,2 or 3 cops wearing bullet proof vests couldn't disarm a homeless man with a small camping knife without killing 2 people

Cops investigating cops? Everywhere the same.

Again, this tendency to make all the wrongdoings a trait particular to this province. Educate yourself my friend.

Cops investigating cops? Everywhere the same.

Again, this tendency to make all the wrongdoings a trait particular to this province. Educate yourself my friend.

http://www.ocpc.ca/french/process/investigationsinquiries/InvestigationsInquiries_Fr.html

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/quebec-canada/justice-et-faits-divers/201201/14/01-4485828-enquetes-sur-des-policiers-le-modele-ontarien-se-multiplie.php

Publié le 14 janvier 2012 à 08h26 | Mis à jour le 14 janvier 2012 à 08h26

Enquêtes sur des policiers: le modèle ontarien se multiplie

L'exemple de l'Ontario fait boule de neige dans le reste du Canada: au moins trois provinces ont annoncé récemment la mise sur pied d'une agence dont le mandat sera d'enquêter sur les interventions policières qui entraînent des morts ou des blessures graves.

L'Ontario a été la première province à se doter d'une telle agence, au début des années 90. L'Unité des enquêtes spéciales est un organisme civil indépendant de la police, qui relève du procureur général de la province. Au terme d'une enquête, son directeur peut porter des accusations criminelles contre un policier.

I don't "get" that this sort of thing can't happen in Ontario or anywhere else but Quebec. Another bit of anglo angst directed at anything that happens to touch an anglo from near or far in my opinion. They should concentrate on the story and not politicize everything in the english media. It is tiresome and discredits the reporting.

I am not making this a language thing. I making it, a thug thing. Why are these morons roughing up, someone that might save their life one day. In all honesty, doctors here should be outraged that something like this happened. Also why should my tax dollars be protecting and/or paying someone that can not do their job, so these cops should be fired and barred from any law enforcement job. They should be forced flipping burgers at McDo. The other reason I brought up politicians, they should be outraged also, with the crap that keeps going on, even though many politicians are corrupt.

Edited by jesseps