Aller au contenu

L'Avenue - 50 étages

WestAust

Messages recommendés

WOW" Je m'absent du forum pour une semaine et BAM!!! 2 projet d'annoncés en même temps! Comme disais quelqu'un, j'ai bien hâte de voir ce coin de la ville dans 3 ans. Notre skyline va changer dramatiquement!!! Il était temps!

«dramatiquement» ou «agréablement»*ou «drastiquement». Je ne vois pas de drame à avoir de nouvelles tours !

• Réponses 3,2k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I play hockey with one of the Broccolini's - here is the feedback

-Talking to multiple hotel chains..market isn't huge so talks are very high level

-Condo sales start in September

-Broccolini has no intention of scaling down the project - it wants to differentiate itself from Rocca/Icone/etc

They obviously didn't want to say much. However the sense I got is that the project is serious - but they are inherit risks that have to be considered.

Thanks for the update mark. I love the fact that they want to use the land to its maximum potential!

Thanks for the update mark. I love the fact that they want to use the land to its maximum potential!

Enfin quelqu'un qui le fait! C'est peut-être un signe des temps!:D Si ça marche bien sûr, car il y a encore loin de la coupe aux lèvres......