<object width="448" height="374"><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhey87R36sC39KMzOs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="448" height="374">How much time do you think the cabbie will serve? Seeing people who kill someone while driving drunk, in this province serve hardly anytime.

More graphic video, has been posted below.</object>

Edited by jesseps

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All of the parties involved in this crime are guilty and should be arrested and thrown in jail.

The guys who were jumping on the taxi cab and throwing objects should get a few weeks in jail, and the cab driver should get 5 years. With or without provocation, running over a guy and then speeding off is still attempted voluntary manslaughter.. I'm no legal expert, but in my opinion, this cab driver should definitely get time. If you're being intimidated or provoked, you call 9-1-1 or something, but you don't run over somebody!

Edited by Cataclaw

Ayoye j'avais pas vu le 2e vidéo... Sérieux j'espère que le chauffeur de taxi va se faire accuser au criminel mais le gars l'a légèrement cherché aussi.

Edited by BiloMtl
Précision

All I can about this is, if this guy manages to walk away. I hope he starts doing public speaking events at school; talking about how violence will not get you anywhere.

I know I shouldn't really be saying this, but he should be happy that he is still alive and this was not the US. He might actually be dead or running a massive hospital bill.