Aller au contenu

Projets de Toronto - Nouveautés et progressions

Messages recommendés

From today...Royal Canadian Military Institute (RCMI) the first six floors will be dedicated to the facility. A cornerstone/plaque was unveiled by the Governor General along with invited guests.

DSCF4857.jpg

DSCF4838.jpg

DSCF4845.jpg

DSCF4842.jpg

DSCF4849.jpg

DSCF4850.jpg

DSCF4860.jpg

DSCF4863.jpg

DSCF4864.jpg

DSCF4867.jpg

DSCF4869.jpg

DSCF4870.jpg

Theatre Park

DSCF4828.jpg

Cinema Condos

DSCF4817.jpg

DSCF4819.jpg

DSCF4822.jpg

Charlie

DSCF4814.jpg

Parade

DSCF4751.jpg

bridge

DSCF4749.jpg

DSCF4739.jpg

Aura

DSCF4886.jpg

Market Wharf

DSCF4899.jpg

L Tower

DSCF4900.jpg

DSCF4912.jpg

DSCF4913.jpg

RBC Waterpark 3

DSCF4921.jpg

A lot more to come particularly around the waterfront...

Ice Condos 2 towers on the left, Infinity 3/4 are on the right

DSCF5070.jpg

DSCF5059.jpg

DSCF5065.jpg

Delta hotel and new office tower

DSCF5054.jpg

Maple Leafs Gardens was converted to a Lablows and the Ryerson University Althetics Department which includes an ice rink - very nice

DSCF5044.jpg

Aura

DSCF5045.jpg

DSCF5046.jpg

Downtown

DSCF5033.jpg

DSCF5032.jpg

DSCF5034.jpg

Distillery District tower 2

DSCF4965.jpg

DSCF4969.jpg

DSCF4966.jpg

DSCF4968.jpg

DSCF4992.jpg

DSCF4981.jpg

Modifié par Jasonzed

Yes Jason, thanks for the updates. I was in the Loblaws at the Gardens and was really blown away at how well they designed it. It is spacious and modern and very cutting edge. I think that the harbourfront is overdone myself. It is just too monolithic in view of what was there before which is to say nothing. I would rather choose a condo in an existing neighborhood setting with mixed heights than a massive tower complex south of downtown. There is something really cynical and bland about it that makes a really bad statement about where Toronto is headed.

Progressive development along the Gardiner's pathway is more interesting and promising in terms of integration to the built neighborhoods along Front, King and Queen streets. This is already happening I know, but the city has dropped the ball on the harbourfront as far as I am concerned.

Toronto has certainly dropped the ball on a few things along the downtown area of the waterfront but they are trying to make amends i.e. the H2O parks, Music Gargen, Sugar Beach, Sherbourne Common, Wavedecks...

Sugar Beach (next to Redpath Sugar)

DSCF5017.jpg

DSCF5016.jpg

H2O Park

DSCF4933.jpg

Sherbourne Common (it's actually a water treatment facility)

DSCF5004.jpg

Music Garden

DSCF4946.jpg

Some waterfront project happening east of Yonge.

http://www.waterfrontoronto.ca/

If I were to move to the waterfront area I would move into a midrise, per the example below, as opposed to a 50s tower but to each its own.

This is on the west side

DSCF4766.jpg

DSCF4768.jpg

This is a bit different...

DSCF4769.jpg

Just got back from a trip to Toronto yesterday and I was also there in September last year. Holy cow, unbelievable development....What a vibrant active area. I was in Vaughn and I went down to the old section around St-Clair also Bloor...wow, wow.

I love Monteal it's my birthplace, but I was grimacing with embarrassment when I hit the Met at 6:30 last night...what a let down. This Metropolitan Expressway( LMFAO) has got to go..It is a nasty festering scar that divides our city into 2 and is so decrepit and ugly...I was embarrassed thinking about the impression tourists have about our fine city. Don't get me wrong...great things are happening in Montreal and most of our city is amazing but this f..n Metropolitan is a real JOKE!!

Petition to get a BIG-DIG done in Montreal anyone,anyone!!!

:yikes::yikes::embarrassed::embarrassed:

Modifié par MARTY

Just got back from a trip to Toronto yesterday and I was also there in September last year. Holy cow, unbelievable development....What a vibrant active area. I was in Vaughn and I went down to the old section around St-Clair also Bloor...wow, wow.

I love Monteal it's my birthplace, but I was grimacing with embarrassment when I hit the Met at 6:30 last night...what a let down. This Metropolitan Expressway( LMFAO) has got to go..It is a nasty festering scar that divides our city into 2 and is so decrepit and ugly...I was embarrassed thinking about the impression tourists have about our fine city. Don't get me wrong...great things are happening in Montreal and most of our city is amazing but this f..n Metropolitan is a real JOKE!!

Petition to get a BIG-DIG done in Montreal anyone,anyone!!!

:yikes::yikes::embarrassed::embarrassed:

People tend to focus on the downtown and waterfront area, which is fine, but you should take a drive (or subway/streetcar (weekend $10 day pass good for 2 adults and 3 kids)) through mid-town i.e. south of the 401 along Yonge street or go west from Bloor and Danforth to Bloorwest Village/Kingsway or east on Queen to The Beach or west on Queen or King to the Queensway, you (genericly speaking) will be pleasantly surprised. Yonge and St-Clair and Yonge and Eglinton are great places to live, work and play.

Modifié par Jasonzed

World on Yonge, 31s, 31s, 20s, 27s, 18s, North Toronto, under construction

urbantoronto-1464-8351.jpg

Waterlink at Pier 27, 14s, 14s, 14s, 14s, waterfront, under construction

rendering1.jpg

exterior.jpg

Ocean Club, 39s, 10s, Toronto waterfront, under construction

urbantoronto-115-2752.jpg

One Valhalla, 22s, 35s, 30s, 3s, Toronto, under construction

121-271.jpg

Origami Lofts Condos, 7s, Toronto, planning

urbantoronto-4777-14499.jpg

Waterways, 50s, 16s, 5s, Toronto waterfront, sales

7102818357_8b1ed6d11e_b.jpg

Waterscapes, 30s, Toronto waterfront, 30s, under construction

2911296913_17200a5ef1_o.jpg

Modifié par Jasonzed

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...