Aller au contenu

Les Bassins, Quai 2 - 8 étages (2018)

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

Thanks for all the responses. It's good to know the other phase construction is not too loud. I had a recent facade redo for our building i'm currently renting and the workers would play loud music early in the morning!

Just out of curiousity, I was wondering if anyone has a mechanical room(air exchanger) in there closet in phase 1 or 2? If yes, is it loud and disturbing? I'm debating to slightly alter my floorplan for the unit I purchased by turning the mechanical room from the bathroom to the walk in closet in my bedroom, in order to gain a separate shower/bath.

Any answer would be really appreciated.:D

• 2 mois plus tard...
Thanks for all the responses. It's good to know the other phase construction is not too loud. I had a recent facade redo for our building i'm currently renting and the workers would play loud music early in the morning!

Just out of curiousity, I was wondering if anyone has a mechanical room(air exchanger) in there closet in phase 1 or 2? If yes, is it loud and disturbing? I'm debating to slightly alter my floorplan for the unit I purchased by turning the mechanical room from the bathroom to the walk in closet in my bedroom, in order to gain a separate shower/bath.

Any answer would be really appreciated.:D

I actually think all units, in both phases 1 and 2, all have mechanical rooms with air exchangers. The room does make noise/vibration, especially when there's heating going on, but I'd tend to say it's not that bad. The padding in place around the door helps a lot. Or maybe I've just gotten used to it...

I actually think all units, in both phases 1 and 2, all have mechanical rooms with air exchangers. The room does make noise/vibration, especially when there's heating going on, but I'd tend to say it's not that bad. The padding in place around the door helps a lot. Or maybe I've just gotten used to it...

Thanks for the reply!

• 2 mois plus tard...
  • 1 mois plus tard...
  • 1 mois plus tard...
  • 1 mois plus tard...
  • 2 mois plus tard...

Question, was everyone's move in date on time? How were your experience in phase 2? I bought in phase 3 and my move in date is suppose to be in mid August. Problem is my rental lease ends in June 30th ( like most people). Would you suggest extending my lease up until the end of august? Or end of September in case there's any delays? If there is any delays would Bassins Du Havre cover any accommodation after the move in date they propose? Please let me know whenever any of you have the chance. Any answers would be really appreciated.

Il y a 14 heures, ideaswithin a dit :

Question, was everyone's move in date on time? How were your experience in phase 2? I bought in phase 3 and my move in date is suppose to be in mid August. Problem is my rental lease ends in June 30th ( like most people). Would you suggest extending my lease up until the end of august? Or end of September in case there's any delays? If there is any delays would Bassins Du Havre cover any accommodation after the move in date they propose? Please let me know whenever any of you have the chance. Any answers would be really appreciated.

We had a delay of 1 week due the construction strike. But we receive a notice i think 3 month before.  This change has no effect on us since the date was changed from 20th to 27th and our lease ends the 31th.

To be safe i suggest you to keep your lease until end of august. This way you also don't rush you moving.  In regards of our experience with phase 2b, the hole think was good. Very pleased with the quality and the customer service.