Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 37
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

cjb has a point here. Clothes sold at H & M (and most of the other "trendy" stores listed in this thread) are considered low quality and are made and manufactured as such. The idea is to make cheap clothing that is hip and relatively affordable, because it can't be worn next year (it won't be in-style). Therefore, next year more clothing is bought. This approach that all-too-many clothing retailers are taking encourages over-consumption of inferior goods. In my opinion, this is a huge sword in the heart of Canadian textile and clothing manufacturing. Not to mention that it has a serious effect on the cost (and price) of quality clothing.

I prefer spending less on a piece of garment that i know for sure will be thrown away, than spend more and be disappointed that it didn't last that long... and trust me, it happened more than once.

• 2 semaines plus tard...
Did you guys know that they recently opened up a "Diesel" flagship store on De La Montagne?

yup, took them a while to renovate the place.

honestly montreal missing a lot of stores like G-Star, even though I do not like their stuff either.