Aller au contenu

Encore Residences (400 R-L) - 17 étages (2019)

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

18 hours ago, lrenda said:

The outside of the building is far from complete. They will definitely be completing the sides of the building.

I hope you are right...do you have some insider info?? That would be nice. 😁 In any case, welcome to the forum. 😃

3 hours ago, lrenda said:

Thank you. Yes, I am certain. I’ve been living here for over a month. I believe all the units are complete and the majority occupied. The project is coming along nicely, and it has been great to see the progress. The focus has primarily been the interior and common areas. Now that the construction holidays are over, they should be ramping up over the next few weeks, including working on the exterior of the building. Hopefully this is helpful.

This is very helpful as you are quite literally giving us "insider" info!! Thanks for the update Irenda and congrats on moving into your new place. Merci 😄

Il y a 17 heures, Ricardo100 a dit :

Une photo vaut mille mots !

Quand je les ai vues, mon impression était qu’elles sont destinées au rdc arrière (aujourd’hui découvert et où a été prise la photo) et non les côtés. 

23 hours ago, lrenda said:

Thank you. Yes, I am certain. I’ve been living here for over a month. I believe all the units are complete and the majority occupied. The project is coming along nicely, and it has been great to see the progress. The focus has primarily been the interior and common areas. Now that the construction holidays are over, they should be ramping up over the next few weeks, including working on the exterior of the building. Hopefully this is helpful.

Looking back 2 pages, Rusty might have seen you on a bed ?

• Haha 2