• Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Interesting!

What I like...

- 30,000 seats, a minimum to have if we ever want MLB back in town

- Location is awesome

What I don't like...

- the shape and style of this stadium.

Too bad this was just a thesis and not a serious proposal.

this is where i would build a stadium south of downtown, now that the old lots of labatt stadium already have something on them ... it doesn't look really big but it's basically the same size they built target field on in minneapolis, a 35k seat venue. a couple parking lots around it could house extentions to the stadium for concessions, parking, etc ... existing buildings are all on the edges so they could, if needed, be integrated to the new building.

a new metro line serving the south of downtown and griffintown could have a stop nearby also.

ps i also did something else in that pic, i don't have a major in photoshop but i still feel its kinda subtle ... can u spot what it is ? ;)

griffintown-stadium.jpg

close but not quite lol .. i'm not that good at photoshop ....

and yea i like the location too .. and i included the baseball diamond to show what angle i would give the playing field, as i think it's alot better to have the outfield look out towards the downtown office towers as opposed to the river as they seem to be proposing in the thesis.

this is where i would build a stadium south of downtown, now that the old lots of labatt stadium already have something on them ... it doesn't look really big but it's basically the same size they built target field on in minneapolis, a 35k seat venue. a couple parking lots around it could house extentions to the stadium for concessions, parking, etc ... existing buildings are all on the edges so they could, if needed, be integrated to the new building.

a new metro line serving the south of downtown and griffintown could have a stop nearby also.

ps i also did something else in that pic, i don't have a major in photoshop but i still feel its kinda subtle ... can u spot what it is ? ;)

Ce n'est pas l'endroit du supposé '' 701 University '' ce terrain ?