Aller au contenu

fmm

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 648
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

That price is also pre-tax and not including a parking/locker spot. Higher floors and corner units will be more also. Overall still a fair price considering the proximity to downtown, old Montreal and Lachine canal.

Getting closer to 500$/SqF when you factor in all of those costs! That is for something that will be ready in 2 years from now, with price unlikely to rise much in the foreseable future, it's getting expensive for what it is. Also when you compare with already built condos that are 5 years old, and can be sold for almost a 100$/SqF less, you really want to have brand new!

Getting closer to 500$/SqF when you factor in all of those costs! That is for something that will be ready in 2 years from now, with price unlikely to rise much in the foreseable future, it's getting expensive for what it is. Also when you compare with already built condos that are 5 years old, and can be sold for almost a 100$/SqF less, you really want to have brand new!

1) Paying 2 years in advance gets you the unit you want. All the good units are sold quickly, then, the less desirable units for the price are sold last (I have seen this time and time again in most projects). It is normal that special offers are made when only less nice units are left (or priced too high for what they offer).

2) You get exactly the finishes you want. Buying on plan gives you the advantage to have the electrical plan you want, the kitchen you want, the bathroom you want, etc...

I can guarantee you that doing a renovation to truly have the place customized like you would have on plan is more expensive. Think about having heated floors in the bathroom, integrated wine cellar in the kitchen with custom cabinets, a modified floor plan and electrical plan and even custom doors. I don't see how I could do this other than a fixer upper and paying very cheap, something that doesn't really exist in downtown condos...

3) Buying in advance gets you better interest rates depending when you bought. My unit is only ready at the end of next summer, but I have a secured 3.05% fix on 5 years interest rate because I bought when the rates were down.... The same rate today is over 5%, but a similar unit price didn't drop! This is a huge cost difference.

4) Montreal prices are actually quite good compared to Toronto and Vancouver on a per sqft basis in the downtown core. However, it is true that Griffintown and even downtown in some way is not a fully established neighborhood compared to these cities. This does give good opportunity long term. I don't think anyone will make money in real estate on the next 3-5 years. I'm more looking 2025 as the exit date where most of downtown towers and Griffintown condos will be completed. Once a neighborhood is finished, prices go up as it is more desirable (more shops, less construction, better services, etc.). I think there is good opportunity at the moment to have a unit with a nice view, close to downtown, old Montreal and Lachine canal, that will be even more desirable in 10 years. (I am taking of 2-3 bedrooms here).

I think these are good arguments to buy now (or a year ago for most of us), even with such high prices. Interest rates were so low, even a drop in price of 10% is offset by the higher interest rates today.

Je me demande quel est l'arrangement avec Pit Stop. Les voitures entraient par Peel et traversaient le terrain de DistrictGriffin pour s'y rendre. Vont-ils faire une autre entrée sur Shannon? Ou vont-ils faire un passage dans l'édifice du DistrictGriffin (j'en doute)?

• 3 semaines plus tard...

La 3e tour est annoncée sur le site Web du projet : http://districtgriffin.com/lancement-tour3

Soyez prêts à découvrir la 3e tour de DG sur Peel car les plans sont maintenant en production et nous planifions le lancement prochainement.

La 3e tour s'insère dans l'offre actuelle de District Griffin car elle sera située dans le secteur de District Griffin sur Peel déjà établi. Pour cette phase unique, la majorité des condos feront face au centre-ville de Montréal.

LA QUALITÉ DE L'IMMEUBLE ET DES ESPACES DE VIE EST INDÉNIABLE :

• En tant que copropriétaire, vous avez accès au chalet urbain ainsi qu’à la plus spectaculaire des terrasses sur le toit !
  • Parmi les installations : piscine extérieure, spa extérieur, foyers intérieur et extérieur, gym, toit vert de 33 000 pi2 avec zone loisirs, hamacs et jardin d’épices

PROFITEZ DE LA GALERIE MARCHANDE DE 300 000 PI2:

• Supermarché Metro Plus
  • SAQ
  • Banque TD
  • Banque Nationale
  • Pharmacie Brunet
  • Restaurant Sésame
  • Plusieurs autres boutiques et restos à venir

J'imagine que c'est la tour beige qu'on voit sur la pancarte des photos d'Yvon

Modifié par ScarletCoral