Aller au contenu

Tour Quartier des spectacles (Spectrum) - 14, 33 étages (2018)

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

I second that, anything to get those terrible old buildings torn down and plus it does seem like a logical compromise....then again when does logic ever come into real estate?

As far as I know, we aren't in a communist state, where we can remove private property from anyone with the only reason being it would look better! If the owner of those buildings don't want to sell or is asking for a crazy price, we have make with it and prepare a project around it!

Anyway, on the lower levels, they could always prepare for the day he will sell, and then expand the project with a bigger commercial concourse to link with the tower

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4659[/ATTACH]

Jusqu'à 1 200 000 pi.ca.

Plan type du plancher: ± 33 000 pi.ca. et 27 500 pi.ca.

Développement en deux phases

Super, mais d'où tiens-tu cette image? Source?

I just got back from the Demolition hearing at the borough. I'll write something about this in the other thread for this project (the Spectrum). Maybe both threads should be combined...

http://www.mtlurb.com/forums/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=98

Modifié par IluvMTL

La logique veut qu'on ne fusionne pas les fils, car le projet annulé est celui de SIDEV.

SIDEV a ensuite vendu le terrain suite à l'abandon de son projet à FTQ et Canderel. Voilà pourquoi ce sont vraiment deux histoires différentes.

Rumour - Desjardins will be the anchor tenant. Canderel dropped the Square Philips to dedicate their resources on this project. An announcement should be coming by end of summer from what I understand

Thanks for the rumour. It does make a lot of sense. I know Desjardins has been postponing for at least 5 years a major office expansion in Montreal.

Let me tell you that Complexe Desjardins is probably 99% occupied and there's not a single cubicule left empty in there.

They have been putting new employees all across the city in expensive, temporary rentals.

In 2007, when I was working with them, they were looking at leasing roughly 250,000 sq. ft. They were going to sign with Magil for the 701 St. Antoine proposal, but the 2008 recession cancelled those plans.

Thanks for the rumour. It does make a lot of sense. I know Desjardins has been postponing for at least 5 years a major office expansion in Montreal.

Let me tell you that Complexe Desjardins is probably 99% occupied and there's not a single cubicule left empty in there.

They have been putting new employees all across the city in expensive, temporary rentals.

In 2007, when I was working with them, they were looking at leasing roughly 250,000 sq. ft. They were going to sign with Magil for the 701 St. Antoine proposal, but the 2008 recession cancelled those plans.

This is what I've also been told.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4659[/ATTACH]

Jusqu'à 1 200 000 pi.ca.

Plan type du plancher: ± 33 000 pi.ca. et 27 500 pi.ca.

Développement en deux phases

La tour sur l'image a 40 étages. 40 étages de bureaux, ce serait plus haut que l'Avenue version 50 étages?