Aller au contenu

Humaniti - 39 étages (2021)

vanatox

Messages recommendés

Il y a 2 heures, budgebandit a dit :

I find it a bit unfair to slam the developer like this. Lemay is well-known for presenting renders and interior finishings that are not really in line with their clients' budget. The real problem is that those unrealistic photos were shared with the general public. A project like this costs a lot of money and there is a very fine line between making a profit and losing money. 

You seem to be thinking, correct me if I'm wrong, that a render could be composed of elements not discussed or requested by a client, and then go directly from an architecture office to a real estate sale website owned by this very client without any prior aproval by him... 

I work in architecture. Unless the architect IS the developer, let me tell you that cannot happen. Clients review everything, and specifically ask for everything to look as luxurious as possible. Finishes can be suggested, proposed, researched and tested by architects or designers, but decisions sleep with money. 

• Like 3

Il y a 7 heures, Memphis 22 a dit :

28 février 2019

Humaniti (condos) - 031.jpg

Humaniti (condos) - 032.jpg

Humaniti (condos) - 033.jpg

Humaniti (condos) - 034.jpg

Merci pour la tournée! 👌

Je me demande comment sera renforcée la fixation verticale des "H beams" horizontaux afin de supporter le poids du premier plancher de la "passerelle" et probablement aussi des colonnes et/ou murs porteurs... 😮

il y a 33 minutes, Windex a dit :

C'est l'hôtel

Donc des chambres sans fenêtres, ou avec des fenêtres avec des pilliers obliques qui coupent la vue? Ou peut-être un étage de stockage?

• Confused 1