Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

I made all of the generic avatars on this website. http://www.mtlurb.com/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar

As my right to post in the political section has been withdrawn, I am now revoking this website's right to use the avatars I have provided. I ask that all those who are using an avatar found in the avatar gallery to stop using these avatars immediatley. They are my intellectual property.

mtlurb01nn7.png

mtlurb10yd7.png

mtlurb09fz0.png

mtlurb08rd7.png

mtlurb07ja3.png

mtlurb06xg5.png

mtlurb05bm7.png

mtlurb04zn6.png

mtlurb03ir4.png

mtlurb02nu4.png

lol... they will be removed, you are way too over the top and I have suspended your account so you calm down.

When you are ready to come back send me a msg.

En voici 6 pour commencer, et je vais te faire une deuxième batch quand j'aurais fini de faire le ménage de mes photos.

-Ce sont des photos qui m'appartiennent que j'ai pris moi même

-I hearby release these pictures to the public domain for free use ;)

mtlurb1.jpg

mtlurb2.jpg

mtlurb3.jpg

mtlurb4.jpg

mtlurb5.jpg

mtlurb6.jpg

• Like 1

I made all of the generic avatars on this website. http://www.mtlurb.com/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar

As my right to post in the political section has been withdrawn, I am now revoking this website's right to use the avatars I have provided. I ask that all those who are using an avatar found in the avatar gallery to stop using these avatars immediatley. They are my intellectual property.

Fru ? Est-ce qu'il fait beau a Montreal ces temps-ci? C'est peut-etre le temps de faire une promenade sur le Mont Royal pour s'aerer l'esprit.