Montreal one of the Top Ten American (?) Cities of the Future

TomOfBoston

Interesting list. I am surprised Honolulu didn't make the list, it has so much potential. It is nice that we have economical potential :D It just sucks that we did not fall into the categories of: top 10 Major Cities Quality of life or top 10 Major Cities BUSINESS FRIENDLINESS :(

Interesting list. I am surprised Honolulu didn't make the list, it has so much potential. It is nice that we have economical potential :D It just sucks that we did not fall into the categories of: top 10 Major Cities Quality of life or top 10 Major Cities BUSINESS FRIENDLINESS :(

Je comprends pour Honolulu. Par contre je ne comprends pas leur évaluation pour quality of life. Edmonton? Quality of life, ça comprend "plate en crisse" dans le calcul? Et puis, Mtl fait le top ten pour les infras? Bizarre. Avec les bris d'égoûts récemment, y'a pas de quoi se pêter les bretelles.

Jesseps: pour le Business Friendliness, Toronto n'est pas sur la liste non plus. Ça compense un peu....;)

I'm sorry, but any survey that has Miami on that top 10 list is full of shit. have any of you been to Miami in the last 3 years. They are still in the middle of a depression in Florida. I know people who bought 2 bedroom condos on a golf course for under 30,000$!!! I understand that they say that these are cities of the future, I still don't think Miami should be there!

Je comprends pour Honolulu. Par contre je ne comprends pas leur évaluation pour quality of life. Edmonton? Quality of life, ça comprend "plate en crisse" dans le calcul? Et puis, Mtl fait le top ten pour les infras? Bizarre. Avec les bris d'égoûts récemment, y'a pas de quoi se pêter les bretelles.

Jesseps: pour le Business Friendliness, Toronto n'est pas sur la liste non plus. Ça compense un peu....;)

Edmontonians love their "unspoiled river valley" but to me it is kind of ugly bunch of trees and crappy bridges, it is probably nicer at other times of the year I guess. And yeah, Montreal infrastructure... Turcot, Champlain, water mains :rotfl:

But...

6a00d8341c5dd653ef014e87f674e4970d-800wi

I'm sorry, but any survey that has Miami on that top 10 list is full of shit. have any of you been to Miami in the last 3 years. They are still in the middle of a depression in Florida. I know people who bought 2 bedroom condos on a golf course for under 30,000$!!! I understand that they say that these are cities of the future, I still don't think Miami should be there!

Whaddaya mean, that is frickin sweet :D

Funny how they rank New York and Chicago as the top two American cities of the future... Haven't they been the city of the future for over a century now? Boring list.

• 3 weeks later...