• Bloc québécois | Bloc Québécois
    • Nouveau Parti démocratique | New democratic Party
    • Parti conservateur du Canada | Conservative Party of Canada
    • Parti libéral du Canada | Liberal Party of Canada
    • Parti vert du Canada | Green Party of Canada
    • Autre | Other
    • Pas l'intention de voter | No intention of voting

Messages recommendés

Conservative Party without question. As a matter of fact, I'll be at a big party rally on Wednesday.

Really? I was under the impression that you would vote for the NDP... :silly:

Pour moi, ce sera le Bloc. Personnellement, je serais curieux de voir ce que deviendrait la dynamique de la Chambre des Communes si les Conservateurs devenaient majoritaires sans que le Québec n'y soit pour quelque-chose.

• Réponses 61
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

I want to see that big bad hidden Harper agenda so I will vote for his star candidate :D

I am hoping he'll finally get "the majority" because this annual election and toxic politicking is just terrible. Contempt of Parliament, LOL, 95 % of Canadians are in contempt of parliament also :rotfl:

I don't know if Harper still has his ideals of the past though unfortunately, I'd like to see that hidden agenda put into play, elected Senate anyone? (and right there one of the toxic politicking I was referred to) I can dream :)

It would be amusing if there ends up being a complete vote-split between the PCC/PLC/NDP and then the Bloc sweeps Quebec and Gilles Duceppe ends up prime minister, oh that would be hilarious :rotfl:

As for NDP...

the NDP is kind of proof that the Devil lives and interferes in the affairs of men.
Modifié par Cyrus
  • Like 1

It would be amusing if there ends up being a complete vote-split between the PCC/PLC/NDP and then the Bloc sweeps Quebec and Gilles Duceppe ends up prime minister, oh that would be hilarious :rotfl:

I once thought about that option. The BQ takes the 75 Quebec seats, Green Party takes 11, then the other three split exactly at 74. Hilarious situation ensues.

I once thought about that option. The BQ takes the 75 Quebec seats, Green Party takes 11, then the other three split exactly at 74. Hilarious situation ensues.

Gilles Duceppe's head would explode as the results are read on TV, but nobody would notice as the cheese-factory cap would keep everything neatly in place :D

Gilles Duceppe's head would explode as the results are read on TV, but nobody would notice as the cheese-factory cap would keep everything neatly in place :D

Ironically enough, if it weren't for the whole separatism issue, I think Duceppe would do a good job as a PM.

Too early to tell for me. I cancelled my vote in last few federal elections, cause none of the parties were any good. But this year I might actually vote for someone. I'm undecided between the Bloc and the Conservatives. I know you aren't supposed to say never, but I doubt I'd ever vote for the Liberals. I don't trust them!

jamais je ne voterai pour les Conservateurs, car même si je m'associe aux Conservateurs au plan fiscal et économique, la peine de mort, l'avortement, le mariage homosexuel, la légalisation de la marijuana, la défense, l'environnement, l'euthanasie sont tous des enjeux sur lesquels je suis diamétralement opposé aux Conservateurs.

Je suis dans le même bateau que toi. J'aimerais voir les conservateurs remporter une majoritée(juste pour voir ce qu'ils pourraient faire au point de vue économique), mais j'ai trop peur de ce qu,ils vont faire sur le plan social. Il vont probablement nous retourner aux années 50.