Aller au contenu

IluvMTL

Messages recommendés

Also standing in the middle of an empty Place J-C, pointing to it and implying it is the heart of Montreal, an exciting & vibrant city.

celle-là je l'ai trouvée drôle... surtout que c'est une rue piétonne d'été ;)

pretty cool shot at 11:50 of the slides on the mountain with buildings in the background ... i dunno if this is downtown or cote-des-neiges & the university, but whatever .. still looks neat :D i also like the part where this guy FINALLY makes the distinction between us quebecois and those other frenchies from across the atlantic ... i hope americans will now spread the word ;) ..............

:goodvibes: Une très belle promotion qui s'adresse d'évidence aux américains et qui à mon avis touche aux cordes sensibles d'un public qui cherche la différence et une sorte de dépaysement. Basée davantage sur des perceptions subjectives, on lui pardonne facilement ses exagérations et ses méprises.

Après tout quand quelqu'un nous complimente, l'important est moins l'exactitude des propos que les bonnes intentions qui viennent avec.

• 3 semaines plus tard...