Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

Here's an interesting experiment for someone to try.. spray in large letters anywhere downtown TREMBLAY IS USELESS ASSHOLE and see how long it takes for the city to clean it up, I'm guessing not very long

You'd get arrested. If you wrote "TREMBLAY YE UN TROU DE CUL INUTILE" then you'd be fine

• Réponses 38
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

You didn't think I would say that without being prepared to back it up, right?

Sorry spoil your fun. Happy reading.

SOURCE: http://www.doxa.ws/social/Hitler.html

Notice that I never said he was a Christian, rather that he wasn't an atheist (he believed in some form of deity).

A TRUE Christian would never commit such atrocities because it goes against the basic principles of his/her religion.

OK, we'll call truce on Hitler. Hitler never outright admitted he was an atheist (I'll concede that), although his private musings prove that he was NOT a Christian either (and he certainly did not act as a Christian).. Although he did act out of hatred of religion, despite having some strange paganish beliefs himself.

A better example of real atheists imprisoning and killing religious believers would be North Korea (and this happens for a fact). Of course, I do realize that they are an exception to both atheism and communism, but it does prove that nobody exactly has a moral high-ground on the issue.

NK isn't even atheism it is theism of the Kims ;)

I mean "born under a smiling star and a rainbow", "Kim Jong-Il can change the weather" and other BS there is a huge "fake" component to it.

Maybe China and the Falun Gong is a better example (what the hell are they always after the Falun Gong for anyway?) and also the "unofficial" Christian groups in the PRC.

Notice that I never said he was a Christian, rather that he wasn't an atheist (he believed in some form of deity).

A TRUE Christian would never commit such atrocities because it goes against the basic principles of his/her religion.

Yeah and I mean it is a really really basic one, one of the ten most important principles :D

I miss the cold war. It was so much cooler than this fight against Islamic terrorists.

1. How can you miss something you've never experienced?

2. Unless you meant that it was cooler because it was the Cold War. Then yes, by definition, it was cooler.

It was at least better because there was an identifyable enemy that had some kind of technology.

What kind of technology can we pick off terr-rists with? OK I have to admit, I love the Predator drone and other similar UAV's especially armed ones, oh like all those successive leaders of the Taliban that got a buzzcut courtesy of a glorified child's toy airplane, hehehehehehe

It somewhat seems like there was less bloodshed then, but not really. People complain about Afghanistan and Iraq, and while they have been long, intractible "police operations", the loss of life and cost is nothing like Vietnam was. It is important to note that the Cold War wasn't so much cold since there were all these proxy wars in various armpits and rectums of the globe. Plus the nonzero threat of being vapourized by a nuclear war... It is annoying that the whole "end of history" happy-thinking of circa 1990-92 disappeared so quickly. Everyone seems clinically depressed these days.