Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

Please feel free to block this thread if you feel it will degenerate into a political discussion. I just have one non-political question which I hope someone here can answer (if the thread is blocked by the time you read this, please PM me the answer). Thanks in advance.

Is there any way to know exactly which businesses are attacked during outbursts or violence within protests? Any public official police report or something like that? The press is usually very vague about this.

• Réponses 73
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

"La dictature, c'est "Fermes ta gueule !!" La démocratie c'est : "Cause toujours !!"

Coluche

Dommage que ce précieux personnage soit disparu si tôt, il apportait une contribution rafraichissante aux débats politiques et ses interventions ultra sensées dépassaient largement le cadre national français. Il en aura inspiré plus d'un avec son langage clair et coloré toujours si près de la vérité. Et encore aujourd'hui ses phrases percutantes sont plus que jamais d'actualité. :applause:

Unbelievable how these pieces of shit that protest and ruin my city's image have an answer for everything. They are just guilty of being young and extremely stupid. They should divide the cost of damage done to the city in the "protest" and fine all those fuckers responsible. Fucking morons.

I have people coming from North Carolina next week for a conference and they actually asked me "what's going on in MTL?" What a disgrace these assholes are!

Please do not make this into a political discussion about the student strike. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could answer my question (quoted below). If I find out otherwise, I will post the answer here. I'm sure many people would want to know.

Please feel free to block this thread if you feel it will degenerate into a political discussion. I just have one non-political question which I hope someone here can answer (if the thread is blocked by the time you read this, please PM me the answer). Thanks in advance.

Is there any way to know exactly which businesses are attacked during outbursts or violence within protests? Any public official police report or something like that? The press is usually very vague about this.