***Liste des projets en construction***

mtlurb

• 3 weeks later...

Bonjour Montreal,

I plan on touring Montreal on Bixi Bikes next Sunday when I'm in town for the weekend. I noticed that a Forumer had posted a map listing all the current construction projects. Trouble is I was not able to print it and now can't even find it. Can someone please advise?

Merci

Bonjour Montreal,

I plan on touring Montreal on Bixi Bikes next Sunday when I'm in town for the weekend. I noticed that a Forumer had posted a map listing all the current construction projects. Trouble is I was not able to print it and now can't even find it. Can someone please advise?

Merci

Il y a cette carte, attention, il y a 2 pages de projets. Il faut changer de page, ils ne s'affichent pas tous en même temps:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=fr&msa=0&msid=115304739685463587801.0004419bcd1f05819bedb&ll=45.49794,-73.5572&spn=0.011265,0.027294&z=16

Bonjour Montreal,

Mon fils et moi partons demain pour vous visiter. We will use the maps Monctezuma linked us to above. However, when I printed the document, all the formatting went crazy, making it hard to read and interpret (test it out on preview and you'll see what I mean). Is there one, printable master document somewhere on MTLurb that clearly lists names/addresses/locations of all the projects in play?

On another note, we will fly into Burlington Vt and rent a car from there. My wife, who works at jetBlue, told me her airline has 8 flights a day (about 150 passengers per flight) into Burlington (4 from NYC alone) and that 50% of the passengers continue onto Montreal by car or bus. Seems like such a waste that Dorval could not harmonize taxes and fees to compete with a lightweight like Burlington. jetBlue is just 1 airline that people use to access Montreal from other airports. It all adds up to lost business. In a better world, logic would dictate that Dorval be a hub for places like Burlington, Plattsburgh, Ottawa, Quebec City and the Maritimes.

Oh well, if anyone could help us out with a good, printable and comprehensive list of "Montreal en construction", that would be merveilleux. Merci les amis et bonnes vacances. I can't wait to see your amazing city again and sample all that wonderful food!

Salut Jollysnork !

Super fin de semaine en perspective pour toi et ton fils ! Cool ! Tu nous en donnera des nouvelles !

J'ai imprimé avec succès la map de mon coté ! P-e simplement vérifier la mise en page lorsque tu veux imprimer car moi ça sort bien ! Sinon tu peux utiliser un logiciel comme genre ScreenGrab ou bien Outil de capture dans Windows 7 pour couper et simplement coller dans un nouveau fichier la map.

Au plaisir !

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...