Aller au contenu

Canadiens de Montréal

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

• Administrateur
Ça va devenir une tradition...

Vers minuit une bande de 20-30 dividus sont venu gâché le tout...

La police n'a pas agit tout le temps du pillage... il n'y a avait aucun.

Pour le reste, des bouteilles lancées...

Est-ce que tu as vu les images du pillage? C'est en plein milieu d'une foule de 15 000 personnes minimum. Tu peux te frayer un chemin sans mettre de la marde partout?

Non. Les policiers ont bien fait d'attendre. Ils ont évité une situation bien pire.

Oui il y en a eu, malheureusement. Le Footlocker a été dévalisé et la SAQ aussi.

C'est dommage parce que j'y étais au centre-ville, et j'ai décidé de partir vers 11h30 quand on voyait des gens arriver sans chandail, avec des bouteilles de biere et qui avaient l'air de tout sauf des partisans venus fêtés.

Je suis parti un peu avant toi, c'est vrai qu'au début la police n'avait pas besoin d'intervenir à part quelques gens qui partaient des feux de papier journal

12 mai 2010

Ste-Catherine @ Crescent

IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg

fans de 'HALAK IT LIKE THAT'

IMG_2068.jpg

Ste-Catherine @ Stanley

IMG_2078.jpg

Ste-Catherine @ Peel

IMG_2080.jpg

de Peel on voit les feux d'artifices lancés à Crescent

IMG_2090.jpg

retour à Ste-Catherine @ Stanley

IMG_2094.jpg

police montée

IMG_2096.jpg

Ste-Catherine @ Drummond

IMG_2104.jpg

aux nouvelles ils ont parlé de ce coin en particulier parmi les endroits où ça a dégénéré

IMG_2109.jpg

retour à Ste-Catherine @ Crescent

IMG_2116.jpg

Crescent

IMG_2118.jpg

Guy, avec la police qui commence son travail au fond; évidemment la rue était ouverte à la circulation, alors les klaxons ne finissaient plus

IMG_2127.jpg

I was at Sainte-Catherine--Crescent until midnight and towards the end i felt a bit of tension in the air. Celebrations were peaceful all night and it was absolutely fantastic, but towards the end a lot of Habs fans were starting to leave and a lot of shaddy-looking people were taking their place. A few bottles being being smashed on the floor, but not too bad.

All in all, the huge police presence was a good thing. There were a few incidents but it went well compared to 2008.

The most amazing thing i saw was actually on A-15 Decarie... as I was driving on the entrenched highway, some guy was standing atop the Queen Mary overpass waving a jumbo Habs flag as the cars passed underneath him, everyone honking away. Felt like a triumphant sight practically out of a movie or something. :)

GO HABS GO

Modifié par Cataclaw

I was at Sainte-Catherine--Crescent until midnight and towards the end i felt a bit of tension in the air. Celebrations were peaceful all night and it was absolutely fantastic, but towards the end a lot of Habs fans were starting to leave and a lot of shaddy-looking people were taking their place. A few bottles being being smashed on the floor, but not too bad.

All in all, the huge police presence was a good thing. There were a few incidents but it went well compared to 2008.

The most amazing thing i saw was actually on A-15 Decarie... as I was driving on the entrenched highway, some guy was standing atop the Queen Mary overpass waving a jumbo Habs flag as the cars passed underneath him, everyone honking away. Felt like a triumphant sight practically out of a movie or something. :)

GO HABS GO

Same here!! I stayed downtown until about 11:15 and the atmosphere was great! There were mostly only true habs fans and everyone was behaving and partying in order!! I saw that guy standing over the Queen-Mary overpass also and showed him some support!! What a great night that was!!

I was very frustrated this morning when I saw some people took advantage of this to cause trouble downtown......

Ceux qui causent le grabuge, sont les mêmes imbéciles qui participent à la Marche contre la Brutalitée Policière à toutes les années! Il ne sont là que pour foutre le trouble.

These people should be Shot like the dogs they are!