Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

it would be really cool if the service was offered

inside the glass bus stops -

and integrate some sort of heat lamps to warm us up in the winters.

A bus pass would give you access to the bus shelters that would have heated floors and overhead lights - a small video screen with continuous news channel and advertising to pay for these services and a time delay mechanism showing when the next bus is coming.

Now THAT would be cool.

Oh yeah! FREE WIFI

A bus pass would give you access to the bus shelters that would have heated floors and overhead lights - a small video screen with continuous news channel and advertising to pay for these services and a time delay mechanism showing when the next bus is coming.

Now THAT would be cool.

Oh yeah! FREE WIFI

Those are some good ideas mtl yul! Obviously the Wi-Fi bit is a bit over the top, however, i wouldn't mind seeing small TV screeens in bus shelters, showing people where the bus is exactly on its route. You could have advertising on those small tv's top pay for the cost of these as well as the up-keep. Have weather updates from meteomedia every 10 minutes, traffic updates every 10 minutes etc.etc.etc.

Have heaters placed o the ceiling of the bus shelters. These heaters could be provided by Hydro-Québec, and in return, for the Heaters, we could give Hydro-Québec free advertising on this network!

Have heaters placed o the ceiling of the bus shelters. These heaters could be provided by Hydro-Québec, and in return, for the Heaters, we could give Hydro-Québec free advertising on this network!

I dont necessarily disagree but if you do that, homeless people will move in those shelters and live there...

Now THAT would be cool.

Oh yeah! FREE WIFI

My only wish from AMT was that the trains would come by more often like the metro does, though I know that's kind of unrealistic lol :P

I dont necessarily disagree but if you do that, homeless people will move in those shelters and live there...

That's why we have a police force.

Also, these heaters would ot function at night(when there is no bus service). They would function between 5AM and 1 AM depending on when the last bus passes. These heaters would only work when the temperature outside would drop below -5 degrees celsius. Anything above that, and it's not very cold! I'm pretty sure we can all tolerate -2 temperatures pretty easily!

That's why we have a police force.

Also, these heaters would ot function at night(when there is no bus service). They would function between 5AM and 1 AM depending on when the last bus passes. These heaters would only work when the temperature outside would drop below -5 degrees celsius. Anything above that, and it's not very cold! I'm pretty sure we can all tolerate -2 temperatures pretty easily!

Even better, you could have those heaters start only 10 minutes before the bus shows up so it is synced up with traffic. It would become self-regulating as users would not tolerate the homeless there.