Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

Trailer

1st is Narco Cinema

2nd is Russia Parallel Cinema

After that they have another one from North Korea, Iran, Japan and Lebanon (not up yet).

Currently the video is not viewable in Canada, but April 30th it will be airing on IFC Canada (Bell ExpressVU - 330 + Videotron Illico - 128) this Friday 21h00-22h00.

All I can say is the Russia Parallel Cinema is messed up! Between "Alco-Cinema and Necro-realism" its FUCKED up shit. As for Narco Cinema its pretty much you B-class type films but financed by the cartel (not all, but most)

Here is a trailer from one of Yevgeniy Yufit short films (he is in the 3rd part of Russia Parallel Cinema (St Petersburg))

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_YkA4Ijk0A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_YkA4Ijk0A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The only reason I know what happens in both Narco and Russian Parallel Cinema, I didn't want to wait until Friday. So I ended up using a proxy server :silly:

Yes! Let's not experiment! Why wasn't that in 3D?

I'll make sure to check it out. ;)

Hope they'll show it again though, as this Friday I'll be watching my short movie being shown at the ONF.