Aller au contenu

Laur&nt Clark - 20, 25 étages

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

il y a 11 minutes, Errol MacDonald a dit :

To be frank, I don't consider St-Laurent to be in the QdS, but only on the fringes of it.

You should notify the city of Montreal. Those idiots believe the QdS is much bigger than that... ?

http://ville.montreal.qc.ca/portal/page?_pageid=7557,123539710&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

il y a une heure, Errol MacDonald a dit :

To be frank, I don't consider St-Laurent to be in the QdS, but only on the fringes of it.

Neither do I, but I think officially it is. For some people it extends all the way to St-Hubert and that's okay. Personally I like to view QdS as everything in the immediate vicinity of Place des Arts. In my mind beyond Clark it is a bit of a stretch to still call it QdS, but I can understand that people will view Place Émilie-Gamelin as within the boundaries of QdS and that's fine. In the end to define QdS is as difficult as defining the Red Light. What I am quite sure of though is that the McCord wants to relocate near Place des Arts.

Le QdS a officiellement 1km2 de superficie. Ça inclut le quartier latin. Le QdS c'est plus que la Place des Festivals. Je sais que ça fait bizarre, mais avec le temps, et l,achèvement des travaux autour du pôle PdA, le reste aura droit à ses bonifications aussi. C'est un work-in-progress....