Aller au contenu

Laur&nt Clark - 20, 25 étages

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

I was happy at first to know that this vacant lot was finally going to be developed. I live on Clark st, across the street from Loft des Arts.

I am no engineering expert, but I really don't like this project. First, I agree that the two buildings look massive! Most of the buildings around this area are middle sized constructions. I prefer the original project when this was still Loft des Arts phase 2, it looked much nicer with the buildings being approximately the same size. Also these new buildings will block the sun from the park nearby. And yes, this looks like an extension of the habitations-jeanne mance, it kinda looks like an affordable housing complex. But I think all the new people living here can actually help develop the commerce around the area, which right now is pitiful.

But again I am happy that something is going to be built here, this stretch of St Laurent needs some new life. Hopefully this will help start some other projects nearby like the Esplanade Clark, Carré St Laurent and the metro St Laurent lot.

2) this is a mafia gangster family, like many others active in development here, but if you google, you'll see that we should expect from this gang the same deception we got with the waldman properties or basically any of the scam italian active types we're so familiar with, even though this one is actually gangsters from la italia;

Interesting. How did you get infos?

from what i read the promoter that terminated the lofts des arts was victim of a tempted extortion. Does this qualify him as gangster as someone wrote?

Ok je ne m'aventure pas là je n'ai rien à défendre.

Je voulais simplement spécifier que Orange Lointain ne parlait probablement pas du nouveau promoteur, Rachel Julien.

Si les plans fournis par Urbmtl au message 81 sont désormais le seul projet sur la table, ne faudrait-il pas remplacer l'ancienne maquette toujours présente en haut de page ? Ou peut-être les mettre côte à côte ?

Pour les volumes, je crois que je préférais malgré tout l'ancien plan. Bien sûr, avec le nouveau l'image est plus achevée, dynamique, colorée et donc plus séduisante. Mais l'ancien édifice y est tellement écrasé qu'il a presque l'air de trop. À ce compte, aussi bien le démolir. Pour atténuer cet effet, on aurait pu prévoir un sorte de transition, avec le respect d'une certaine hauteur pour l'édifice central, côté ouest, quitte à le rendre plus haut côté est.

Mais bon, puisque nous sommes la ville du disparate, allons-y pour du disparate.