mtl_yul

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 35
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Photos publiées

While I was never a fan of this project from the day is was announced (the gov't should never be building major office buildings and luring tenants in with unfair tax breaks) And I thought this overall concept of a campus of 9 buildings was just wrong for downtown, I do think that this 3rd phase would complete what was built perfectly. I think it is a nice addition and a really good re-use of the old industrial buildings.

The airport is not sure if the direct link will be between Metro Lucien Lallier and Dorval or if it will be with Central Station (Bonaventure and Dorval).

This would make for a great transportation hub between the airport and the city. I'll bet that that we'll see an announcement with a new 'terminus' at Lionel Groulx exactly where this proposed phase 3 will be.

• 1 mois plus tard...
Ça ne ressemble pas aux projets d'origine avec les 9 phases. intéressant.

Maintenant voyons voir si ils sont capables de remplir cet immeuble sans subventions...

They will not be able to fill them. CSC terminated 2/3 of the developpers team working on the 3 rd floor and the rest will be terminated as of January. all the gov subsidies finished.

btw they sent the jobs to India