Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

4 hours ago, nephersir7 said:

Finalement c'est Gravel Honda Centre-Ville qui déménage là. 

IMG_20180904_175233.jpg

Et Dev McGill qui disait que ce serait une épicerie/boulangerie quand ils vendaient les condos.. un coup fumant!

• 4 semaines plus tard...

hello all,

I'm considering one of the units in Phase 1, does anyone with experience living or buying in this project have any input in terms of quality of construction, sound proofing, and building management. It seems like this building should be trading for a higher value per sq.ft considering all the new construction and Griffintown but they're still pretty affordable.

Modifié par levieux514

4 minutes ago, levieux514 said:

hello all,

I'm considering one of the units in Phase 1, does anyone with experience living or buying in this project have any input in terms of quality of construction, sound proofing, and building management. It seems like this building should be trading for a higher value per sq.ft considering all the new construction and Griffintown but they're still pretty affordable.

They are the oldest. Built more than 10 years ago.

1 minute ago, Rocco said:

They are the oldest. Built more than 10 years ago.

I'm aware of their age, and because of that it seems like I can pick up one of the penthouse units at a very low price per square foot. I can't help but feel there's a catch since I may land a large unit with terrace and parking for about $500 a foot. When I'm comparing to similar in Griffintown or Cite Multimedia (Quai de la Commune) that are either in need of more work, or have tiny balconies it seems like a steal. I can't help but feel that this project has some type of defect I'm not seeing. Even in the newer phases, they are trading at a low price per square foot, with realtors telling me 'just make an offer' kinda crazy...

7 minutes ago, levieux514 said:

I'm aware of their age, and because of that it seems like I can pick up one of the penthouse units at a very low price per square foot. I can't help but feel there's a catch since I may land a large unit with terrace and parking for about $500 a foot. When I'm comparing to similar in Griffintown or Cite Multimedia (Quai de la Commune) that are either in need of more work, or have tiny balconies it seems like a steal. I can't help but feel that this project has some type of defect I'm not seeing. Even in the newer phases, they are trading at a low price per square foot, with realtors telling me 'just make an offer' kinda crazy...

High condo fees?

Just now, _mtler_ said:

High condo fees?

They aren't crazy for the size, but yes they are a bit high considering phase 1 doesn't have amenities. But the other phases are more reasonable. When I compare them to the newer Quai de la Commune or even the Phenix on Notre-Dame they are lower per sq.ft and there's no Kitec plumbing (or at least the realtor didn't declare any)

I guess after reading the comments from the past phases, I should have nothing to worry about. 

1 minute ago, Rocco said:

Phase 1 have 0 amenities. No pool, no gym, nothing. They cannot use other phases amenities either. That is terrible in the current trend.

It's a shame that the developer doesn't allow access to the common areas in the other phases. That being said, when I visited a few units at phase 2 and 4 I found the amenities to be average at best, the gym is lacking, the pool and views are nice, but the overall size of the common spaces is slightly small for amount of people... too bad they couldn't have done something similar to the 21e 

Il y a 18 heures, levieux514 a dit :

It's a shame that the developer doesn't allow access to the common areas in the other phases. That being said, when I visited a few units at phase 2 and 4 I found the amenities to be average at best, the gym is lacking, the pool and views are nice, but the overall size of the common spaces is slightly small for amount of people... too bad they couldn't have done something similar to the 21e 

Prével is one of the best when it comes to common areas (imo), that being said, I think that 500$ per square foot isn't such a big deal for a 10yo construction. I bought in presale TDC3 for 550$ sq2.