Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

3 hours ago, Ludo87 said:

Prével is one of the best when it comes to common areas (imo), that being said, I think that 500$ per square foot isn't such a big deal for a 10yo construction. I bought in presale TDC3 for 550$ sq2.

Most of todays new projects go for over 700/foot and that's based on the gross and often without parking. If you got it for $550/foot then that's a steal (and great investment, good job!). A quick look on Centris shows TDC1, 2bed+1bath no parking at 750sq.ft going for over 500k, that's over $650/foot, plus there are small units with parking asking above 500k kinda insane. Heck, even Jardins Windsor is asking above $500/foot with parking, and those units are ugly AF and old.

I do agree that Prevel is one of the best when it comes to the 'urban' chalet. I really used to enjoy the one at Imperial lofts when I lived there.  

il y a 44 minutes, levieux514 a dit :

Most of todays new projects go for over 700/foot and that's based on the gross and often without parking. If you got it for $550/foot then that's a steal (and great investment, good job!). A quick look on Centris shows TDC1, 2bed+1bath no parking at 750sq.ft going for over 500k, that's over $650/foot, plus there are small units with parking asking above 500k kinda insane. Heck, even Jardins Windsor is asking above $500/foot with parking, and those units are ugly AF and old.

I do agree that Prevel is one of the best when it comes to the 'urban' chalet. I really used to enjoy the one at Imperial lofts when I lived there.  

What I meant is that unless you need to move in right away, the best option is to buy in a presale event and get the presale price, wich is often a good deal. Specially in downtown Montreal, and for the luxury market. As soon as the building is built, the first buyers that bought as an investement for a resaling purpose will definetly ask for a great return on investement.

I am myself living in a Prevel developpement at le Seville, and can tell that i've never seen any other developper offer acces to that many amenities.

1 hour ago, Ludo87 said:

What I meant is that unless you need to move in right away, the best option is to buy in a presale event and get the presale price, wich is often a good deal. Specially in downtown Montreal, and for the luxury market. As soon as the building is built, the first buyers that bought as an investement for a resaling purpose will definetly ask for a great return on investement.

I am myself living in a Prevel developpement at le Seville, and can tell that i've never seen any other developper offer acces to that many amenities.

Ah! Understood, no I'm looking at moving sooner rather than later. Totally understand they they go up in value (along with the market) after delivery