Aller au contenu

Le Carré Saint-Laurent / Le Central - 10,20 étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

On 4/11/2018 at 2:32 PM, nephersir7 said:

I'm sorry but I have the same question as Blitz and I don't see how that answers it. Someone please indulge me.

il y a 27 minutes, denpanosekai a dit :

I'm sorry but I have the same question as Blitz and I don't see how that answers it. Someone please indulge me.

Like rocco said, it's being built in two phases

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-st-laurent-boulevard-makeover-1.3737054

The first phase of the project will be a six or seven-storey office building on the southern end of the block, near the Monument-National, which will house hundreds of employees from Quebec's immigration department.

The second phase, on the northern end of the block, will be a twelve-storey building for a hotel or private housing. Only the first two floors will be built in the first phase. 

• Like 1

il y a une heure, yarabundi a dit :

Excellente densité pour ce secteur de la ville. 

Ce sera excellent quand ce sera bâti au complet! J'espère que ça restera pas inachevé trop longtemps.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nephersir7 said:

Like rocco said, it's being built in two phases

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-st-laurent-boulevard-makeover-1.3737054

The first phase of the project will be a six or seven-storey office building on the southern end of the block, near the Monument-National, which will house hundreds of employees from Quebec's immigration department.

The second phase, on the northern end of the block, will be a twelve-storey building for a hotel or private housing. Only the first two floors will be built in the first phase. 

I pray that they don't do like Icone phase 2 and forget it! This tower will be excellent for the area, even if it is only a modest 12 floors.