Le Fou

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 2,6k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Il y a 2 heures, Rocco a dit :

Perfectly framed, the rest of the skyline is non-existent anyway

Gotta admit, it's a pretty nice shot..... It's funny how the cluster around the 1250 made it into the new downtown center.

The PVM got shoved aside.

15 minutes ago, ConcordiaSalus said:

Gotta admit, it's a pretty nice shot..... It's funny how the cluster around the 1250 made it into the new downtown center.

The PVM got shoved aside.

Although it is mostly residential towers that are going up there. I still think the Central Business District is more to the East. Around PVM. :)

Il y a 16 heures, peekay a dit :

Although it is mostly residential towers that are going up there. I still think the Central Business District is more to the East. Around PVM. :)

Il y a 12 heures, internationalx a dit :

The CBD is all of this; it's not just one or 2 intersections. 

PVM has a lot of presence. Nothing takes that away but I'm referring to the way in which the eye tends to be drawn towards the 1250 cluster now when looking from the south or west. Something that wasn't there as much before. I think the TDC2 will amplify that even more.

• Like 1

il y a 31 minutes, ConcordiaSalus a dit :

PVM has a lot of presence. Nothing takes that away but I'm referring to the way in which the eye tends to be drawn towards the 1250 cluster now when looking from the south or west. Something that wasn't there as much before. I think the TDC2 will amplify that even more.

Il y a un potentiel de croissance incroyable au sud de la Place Ville Marie avec les terrains et espaces aériens autour et au-dessus de la gare centrale. Je ne peux pas croire qu'on ne verra pas surgir de beaux projets majeurs dans ce coin du centre-ville.

Il y a 3 heures, man with the golden gun a dit :

Il y a un potentiel de croissance incroyable au sud de la Place Ville Marie avec les terrains et espaces aériens autour et au-dessus de la gare centrale. Je ne peux pas croire qu'on ne verra pas surgir de beaux projets majeurs dans ce coin du centre-ville.

Honnêtement on as laissé pousser des nains de jardins dans ce qui était censé être du "prime real estate". Je n'ai pas grand espoir d'y voir des constructions d'envergure. Aucun projet proposé aujourd'hui ne pointe vers ça. Le zonage y est peut-être pour quelque chose aussi.

• Like 1