Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

img2272de.jpg

There it is. Big and red. From Place-d'Armes metro you can see more graffiti that you can't see in this shot. It isn't even open for business yet! Perhaps they ought to get a "Chinese-themed" mural done on this wall. That would be awesome!

I'm on board to be part of an anti-graffiti patrol. We need to take pride in our city!

I will post my ideas for a small volunteer-based anti-graffiti patrol on a new thread once I put them together. I'm thinking of a very organized and initially small-scale system. Maybe I'm being too optimistic by thinking such an organization would make any difference but I guess trying is better than doing nothing :)

New building and graffiti already? Disgraceful. The guys that do this crap ought to be cockpunched. Artistic graffiti in places where it's appropraite? Sure. Murals? Absolutely. Generic tagging on a brand new building? Unacceptable.

I have zero tolerance for disrespecting public and private property. If you want to do art, find a place to create a mural and get permission and funding to do it. If you want to tag, find a place where it doesn't bother anybody and it's totally out of the way.

Don't. Do. It. On. People's. Property.

This is an infuriating issue to me.

J'ai lu quelque part, je ne me souviens plus où, que les taggeurs et graffiteurs ont un espece de code d'honneur implicite qui dit les choses suivantes :

En théorie donc :

Ne rien faire sur les églises

Ne rien faire sur la nature (arbres, etc.)

Ne rien faire sur un graffiti existant, sur une oeuvre d'art ou sur une murale existante

Ne rien faire sur la première année d'existence d'une nouvelle construction.

En théorie, celui qui a fait le tag rouge sur le Swatow n'a pas respecté la 4ème règle.

Personnellement, je trouve pas que ce mur beige là est moins beau avec un gros tag moyennement bien fait.

Les seuls qui m'énervent vraiment c'est les tags fait en 15 secondes et les scraffitis. Ça, je suis en faveur de les enlever.

• 2 mois plus tard...