Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

En effet, moi ça fait longtemps que j'ai laissé tombé ça comme projet !!! Putain !!! Ça à pas d'allure, ça a niaisé et voilà, ils ne sont plus là !!!

Ça fait 4 ans que ce projet niaise et j'ai l'impression que le promoteur fait pas trè s sérieux.

Je panse que le Riopelle devrait aller dans le thread "annulé"

va lire les dernieres pages du thread sur le westin Montréal, tu va avoir une explication de la débarque de ce projet

• 7 années plus tard...

Première version du projet, sur le site du 1009 Bleury.

Je trouvais intéressant de voir ce qui aurait pu être construit à cet endroit.

La photo a été prise en 2013 dans les bureaux de Lemay Michaud.

IMAG1019.jpg

IMAG1018.jpg

• 3 années plus tard...

I had a search on "Riopelle" on this site to see if anyone had already posted this "vision" for Ville Marie.

The subject of this thread is a different "Riopelle" but that vision is not as impressive as this one:

http://sixty7architectureroad.ca/2015/01/26/can-one-project-transform-a-citys-massing/

" The Riopelle is a design exercise for a tall skyscraper." At the moment the 1000 De La Gauchetiere is the taller one. stories of 4 meters each with a total floor area of 172,500m2 . "

"The building is divided into 4 areas; cafes and restaurants at the ground floor, parking in the first part of the mass, offices providing 360-degree views in the second part and residential in the superior part of the cylinder."

I wish this tower were a real proposal. Imagine this 300m tower with 75 stories near the Broccolini and BNC towers.

2 (1) .jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Modifié par newyorkontario
  • Like 1

il y a 18 minutes, newyorkontario a dit :

I had a search on "Riopelle" on this site to see if anyone had already posted this "vision" for Ville Marie.

The subject of this thread is a different "Riopelle" but that vision is not as impressive as this one:

http://sixty7architectureroad.ca/2015/01/26/can-one-project-transform-a-citys-massing/

" The Riopelle is a design exercise for a tall skyscraper." At the moment the 1000 De La Gauchetiere is the taller one. stories of 4 meters each with a total floor area of 172,500m2 . "

"The building is divided into 4 areas; cafes and restaurants at the ground floor, parking in the first part of the mass, offices providing 360-degree views in the second part and residential in the superior part of the cylinder."

I wish this tower were a real proposal. Imagine this 300m tower with 75 stories near the Broccolini and BNC towers.

2 (1) .jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

A tower like this in Montréal ? I won’t say never but not anytime soon. 

Il y a 1 heure, newyorkontario a dit :

Le forum Visions aurait été plus approprié pour ce message...