Aller au contenu

Aéroport international Montréal-Trudeau - discussion générale et actualités

Messages recommendés

Il y a 5 heures, bxlmontreal a dit :

Casablanca – Montreal 23JUN19 – 09SEP19 Increase from 1 to 2 daily. 787-8 and -9 operates 1 daily each

c est pas deja 2 fois par jour? et ca ete comme ca les dernieres annees, non?   ou pas tout les jours peut etre

• Réponses 2k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Messages populaires

Alexcaban

Photos publiées

il y a 49 minutes, couz a dit :

c est pas deja 2 fois par jour? et ca ete comme ca les dernieres annees, non?   ou pas tout les jours peut etre

This summer, it has been one daily 747 (capacity 498). Having one 787-8 and one 787-9 (combined capacity of roughly 580) represents an increase in capacity, but a relatively small one.

Modifié par mattrga

Royal Air Maroc in recent schedule update temporary filed Boeing 747-400 operational schedule until mid-September 2018, currently operating on Casablanca – Montreal route. As of 06AUG18, RAM filed last 747 scheduled service on 15SEP18, however changes remain likely.

AT208 CMN1805 – 2025YUL 744
AT209 YUL2255 – 1045+1CMN 744

https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/airlineroute/279948/royal-air-maroc-temporary-files-last-boeing-747-service-in-sep-2018/

• 2 semaines plus tard...
  • 3 semaines plus tard...
On 2018-07-26 at 8:50 PM, Bourkky said:

274 seats is what Royal Air Maroc has in their 787-8 already.  This must be a mistake, I doubt their 787-9 will have the same amount of seats.

New carrier this winter in Montréal as Primera will start CDG with A321 4 times a week.  They say winter seasonal in the article.  Will be the first time I see winter seasonal to Europe from Montréal.

https://canadianaviationnews.wordpress.com/2018/07/26/primera-announces-2nd-canadian-gateway-wow-ups-europe-sked-ex-yyz-yul/

So far the cheapest ticket I found with Primera round trip to CDG is about $450 and all you get is a seat and I think a carry-on. Which isn't all that bad, if you are doing a weekend trip or have a place in/around Paris.

Hopefully they will actually fly in and out of Montreal, not like that other airline that has cancelled a few flights already.

Il y a 12 heures, jesseps a dit :

So far the cheapest ticket I found with Primera round trip to CDG is about $450 and all you get is a seat and I think a carry-on. Which isn't all that bad, if you are doing a weekend trip or have a place in/around Paris.

Hopefully they will actually fly in and out of Montreal, not like that other airline that has cancelled a few flights already.

Primera seems to have a much stronger network than Level.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Countup

• Les dernières mise à jour

1. 3 583

Série de vieilles photos de Montréal

2. 3 583

3. 3 583

4. 360

Règlement 3 X VAIN

5. 360

Règlement 3 X VAIN