Aller au contenu

Aéroport international Montréal-Trudeau - discussion générale et actualités

Messages recommendés

1 hour ago, Bourkky said:

274 seats is what Royal Air Maroc has in their 787-8 already.  This must be a mistake, I doubt their 787-9 will have the same amount of seats.

New carrier this winter in Montréal as Primera will start CDG with A321 4 times a week.  They say winter seasonal in the article.  Will be the first time I see winter seasonal to Europe from Montréal.

https://canadianaviationnews.wordpress.com/2018/07/26/primera-announces-2nd-canadian-gateway-wow-ups-europe-sked-ex-yyz-yul/

I smell a blood bath on YUL-CDG

• Réponses 2k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

Membres prolifiques

Messages populaires

Alexcaban

Photos publiées

1 hour ago, Alexcaban said:

I smell a blood bath on YUL-CDG

I think it would be more if a blood bath if it was a summer seasonal but regardless this will shake things up a little too. If Westjet eventually tries this route then it will really get interesting. I saw a map of their proposed future 787 routes and there was something to Europe from here.. not sure to where though, looked like France

6 hours ago, mark_ac said:

Doug - this is not good. You don't want your top market from the city to be a low cost blood bath. Just keeps premium carriers away. 

Right. The last thing we want to see is consumer choice and satisfaction.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, caribb said:

I think it would be more if a blood bath if it was a summer seasonal but regardless this will shake things up a little too. If Westjet eventually tries this route then it will really get interesting. I saw a map of their proposed future 787 routes and there was something to Europe from here.. not sure to where though, looked like France

Found the map here: wjet787.png

Looks like Montreal has a few proposed destinations to Europe, although can't really tell what they are.

Il y a 3 heures, Rusty a dit :

Im seeing Westjet YUL LIS ?  can this be ?  I wonder what this Westjet map  will do to Air Canada ?  For sure there will be a battle here ...on the global side in Canada 

If you zoom in, you can clearly see the line from Montréal going over the line to LIS, so LIS is to YYZ.  It is very difficult to see if there is one or two lines from Montréal because of the thickness of the line.  It looks like two line leaves from Montréal but then again, it could look like that because of the zoom and its a little more blurry.  Anyway, it would be safe to assume that if there is only one line, it is to Paris.

Modifié par Bourkky
  • Like 1

There are two lines going to FCO, so I'm going to assume one is from YUL (I'm not certain if YYC or YVR can support service to FCO). There also appears to be multiple lines going to CDG, so I'll assume one of those goes to YUL as well.

Modifié par chris

Concerne YYZ d'abord mais pourrait avoir éventuellement des conséquences sur YUL ensuite.

c/o Brussels Airlines:

Pour garder des compétences, il faut garder les lignes. Des rumeurs de plus en plus persistantes annoncent les fermetures de Mumbai et de Toronto.

pagtour.net

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...