Aller au contenu

Waldorf Astoria Montréal - 35 étages (2007)

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

Peut être que c'est un signe que la construction va commencer bientôt?!?!?(je me garde les doigts croisés!)

Wishful thinking? I hope not......... Croisons les doigts, touchons du bois, allumons des lampions....... On le veut celui-là!

:begging:

I believe both Montreal and Berlin are on their schedule for start in late 2010 for an early 2013 delivery.

I could be wrong though but that's what I was told when I stayed at the one in New York a few months ago.

What concerns me is the fact that we haven't heard anything from the city who usually loves to pimp these large projects.

I believe both Montreal and Berlin are on their schedule for start in late 2010 for an early 2013 delivery.

I could be wrong though but that's what I was told when I stayed at the one in New York a few months ago.

What concerns me is the fact that we haven't heard anything from the city who usually loves to pimp these large projects.

Celui de Berlin est déjà en construction depuis un bon moment.

Honestly I have a hard time believing that this project will ever see the light of day. When was it first announced? 2 years ago??

I think it has a reasonable chance of going up, at some point. Remember, Altitude was originally announced in 2008, and there was a brief period of time where we thought it was a pipe dream.

Honestly I have a hard time believing that this project will ever see the light of day. When was it first announced? 2 years ago??

Let's remember that it can take a while for a project to get going. I heard about Altitude project for the first time in 2005. 5 years later, construction is starting!