Aller au contenu

Maison Manuvie - 28 étages

monctezuma

Messages recommendés

21 hours ago, job said:

Manulife house with Christmas colors  

image1.jpeg

Good job, job (top notch photo). See everybody? This is why they should have built this tower 40 meters taller. Alas, they built a "nabot".  What could be most "beautiful crown" in the city is only visible if you're really close to the tower.  Imagine a skyline with those colors high enough to be seen (like the strobe light on top of PVM). Even the Bell Tower obscure part of the view.

The English / French feature confuses my sentences. I have to edit several times.

Modifié par newyorkontario
  • Like 2

• 2 semaines plus tard...
3 hours ago, Djentmaster001 said:

During NYE the crown was lit up blue and had a motion to it, it was pretty sick to see. I do hope they mix it up with colour patterns and pulsating lights and whatnot, it adds more life to the city at night.

I saw that too, I was right in front before the new years count down. It was really wild to see, it would dance around with shades of blue and light grey, very similar to the art instalation in the lobby.

PVM lights were also going crazy!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mondo_Grosso said:

I saw that too, I was right in front before the new years count down. It was really wild to see, it would dance around with shades of blue and light grey, very similar to the art instalation in the lobby.

PVM lights were also going crazy!

I wish it had that every night but with a wide range of colours.

Un beau sommet illuminé comme le 1 Bryant Park à New York manque toujours ... mais le ManuVie reste une belle addition à la vue de nuit du centre-ville. 

Surtout, la tour CIBC a été une occasion ratée ... un lobby 'refait' et aucune illumination du tout :S 

• Like 1

• 1 mois plus tard...

En espérant que Cadillac fairview ne répète pas le même genre d’architecture banal avec le 750 Peel. C’est tellement déprimant comme concept et ce n’est pas l’ajout d’une guirlande lumineuse qui lui donne plus de prestance à mon avis. C’est médiocre et ça le restera pour longtemps malheureusement.