Aller au contenu

LH A350 to YUL

Messages recommendés

LH will bring in an A350 next summer. First A350 operator at YUL. Alex posted this on the AC thread, but I feel it deserves it's own. 

Nice increase in seats on the route as well. From 255 to 319.

https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/airlineroute/280949/lufthansa-s19-long-haul-changes-as-of-10oct18/

Munich – Montreal eff 31MAR19 A350-900XWB replaces A330-300, 1 daily

Modifié par thenoflyzone
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, thenoflyzone said:

LH will bring in an A350 next summer. First A350 operator at YUL. Alex posted this on the AC thread, but I feel it deserves it's own. 

Nice increase in seats on the route as well. From 255 to 319.

https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/airlineroute/280949/lufthansa-s19-long-haul-changes-as-of-10oct18/

I read that this morning on airliners.net. Great news all around. Looking forward to seeing an A350 here. 

Now I’m curious what will replace the Lufthansa Cityline A340 on the Frankfurt route. Lufthansa mainline or perhaps Eurowings?

Il y a 4 heures, caribb a dit :

I read that this morning on airliners.net. Great news all around. Looking forward to seeing an A350 here. 

Now I’m curious what will replace the Lufthansa Cityline A340 on the Frankfurt route. Lufthansa mainline or perhaps Eurowings?

Has LH amalgamated CityLine?  or dropped the A340 from its fleet? Couldn't they keep the same service next year?

2 hours ago, mattrga said:

Has LH amalgamated CityLine?  or dropped the A340 from its fleet? Couldn't they keep the same service next year?

They are starting to retire their A340-300’s. In the mainline fleet. Not sure if they’ll do the same for Cityline at the same time. At some point in the near future they’ll have to consider retiring them. It could be like AC & RV Lufthansa will just move some of them over to Cityline. Personally I hope they just move it back to Mainline. 

• 1 mois plus tard...
  • 4 mois plus tard...