Aller au contenu

Primera Air FRA-YUL, Aer Lingus DUB-YUL

caribb

Messages recommendés

2 hours ago, internationalx said:

I agree.  Are Lingus was the last airline I thought we'd see return.  And honestly, TAP too... but apparently they are coming back too.   I'd love to see AZ back here on a seasonal basis but that carrier is such a basket case, I think they're my new "will never come back airline". 

For me I always thought TAP, Iberia, Alitalia, SAS & Austrian would eventually return to YUL. They sre based in popular countries we go to. Maybe Air Italy would be the current day replacement for Alitalia. So fingers crossed for the future on these. 

For my never coming back airline I think I’d say Aerolineas Argentinas. However after seeing flights to Qatar, China and Japan successfully starting I guess anything is possible. We should have more nonstop services to South America at some point. Hopefully we’ll see them again too. It comes down to demand, cost and competition I guess. May everything align some day. 

il y a 53 minutes, internationalx a dit :

let's see how it plays out.... but AC and EI are not partners.  

EI is not in the Star Alliance, but AC and EI do have a Code Share relationship on the YYZ-DUB line. If you attempt to buy a ticket on the EI website from DUB to YUL, it will sell you a ticket DUB-YYZ on EI and then YYZ-YUL on AC.

• Thanks 1

• 3 semaines plus tard...

Bon bien un feu de paille Primera air, ils viennent d'entrer en processus de liquidation judiciaire

Primera Air Files for Insolvency

BREAKING: Primera Air Nordic and Primera Air Scandinavia announced on Monday that they will file for insolvency on Tuesday, October 2nd, 2018.

Primera Air had just blossomed into the low-cost transatlantic market. It planned to open multiple routes next year. The airline flew from London to New York along with Boston and Washington D.C. but these routes will all be ended October 2nd.

Primera Air blames its financial troubles on slow delivery of A321LR aircraft from Airbus. The airline had to lease aircraft from Euroatlantic to fit its needs.

The operation of Boeing 767-300s drove up costs, making long term service uneconomical for Primera Air. The company’s employees will all be repositioned. Check back to Aeronautics Online as this story develops. 

http://aeronauticsonline.com/primera-air-flies-for-insolvency/

• Sad 1