Aller au contenu

Primera Air FRA-YUL, Aer Lingus DUB-YUL

caribb

Messages recommendés

Le 2018-09-06 à 10:15, Alexcaban a dit :

True, but Primera doesn't have a hub in FRA they are relying completely O&D to fill their flights.

Exactly, FRA is great to connect with Lufthansa or other star alliance carriers, even american carriers like AA have recently announced cuts in flights to FRA since they barely have any feed out of FRA to connect and OD market is for a lot of destinations quite slim (Even a city like Montreal if it wasn't for AC and LH would probably have a hard time filling 2x daily flights to FRA)

1 hour ago, couz said:

on devrait le savoir demain ... 

https://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1403655

Rumour: Aer Lingus add DUB-BWI, MSP & YUL

Official press conference tomorrow but showing on website.

I have been hearing about that for a good 2-3 years now.

It will be interesting to see if it will be cheaper than Air Canada, which is $712.

Maybe I should have stayed in Dublin.

Funny, of all the carriers we lost this was one of them I never thought we’d see again. Nice to see tham back in Montreal! I wish them success with upgrades to come  

Seems they are aiming to funnel us through to other European cities with a concentration on France. Should be a good strategy. This could explain the late arrival and departure. Their partner BA is roughly the same. 

Modifié par caribb

42 minutes ago, caribb said:

Funny, of all the carriers we lost this was one of them I never thought we’d see again. Nice to see tham back in Montreal! I wish them success with upgrades to come  

Seems they are aiming to funnel us through to other European cities with a concentration on France. Should be a good strategy. This could explain the late arrival and departure. Their partner BA is roughly the same. 

I agree.  Are Lingus was the last airline I thought we'd see return.  And honestly, TAP too... but apparently they are coming back too.   I'd love to see AZ back here on a seasonal basis but that carrier is such a basket case, I think they're my new "will never come back airline". 

Il y a 1 heure, internationalx a dit :

I agree.  Are Lingus was the last airline I thought we'd see return.  And honestly, TAP too... but apparently they are coming back too.   I'd love to see AZ back here on a seasonal basis but that carrier is such a basket case, I think they're my new "will never come back airline". 

Iberia,Austrian ?

2 hours ago, caribb said:

I’d love to see LOT back in action at YUL.

A YUL-WAW would be awesome. 

• Like 2