Aller au contenu

Fortier

Messages recommendés

Thank you very much for the information. Why would a surveyor need to measure the empty lot on Saint-Catherine & Parthenais next to Delices d'Amandine if it would be for the Prevel lot? Hopefully, we will soon get some news. There is still no sale recorded on the registre foncier: 

image.png

Il y a 18 heures, georgeplamondon10 a dit :

Thank you very much for the information. Why would a surveyor need to measure the empty lot on Saint-Catherine & Parthenais next to Delices d'Amandine if it would be for the Prevel lot? Hopefully, we will soon get some news. There is still no sale recorded on the registre foncier: 

image.png

Like I mentioned, the surveyor wouldn't confirm anything, so until we get confirmation it could be for either property in my mind...SInce he was on the north east corner, and the surveyor wall sticker was on the north west lot, I thought it was to establish boundaries for that lot, not the Prevel lot south of Ste-Cat. I'm not familiar with surveying techniques or regulations for combining lots or determining boundaries prior to construction.

On another note, since Brocco and Devimco seem to be upping their game of late, let's hope this inspires Prevel to do something spectacular for that massive site next to the Jacques-Cartier Bridge. 

2 minutes ago, IluvMTL said:

Like I mentioned, the surveyor wouldn't confirm anything, so until we get confirmation it could be for either property in my mind...SInce he was on the north east corner, and the surveyor wall sticker was on the north west lot, I thought it was to establish boundaries for that lot, not the Prevel lot south of Ste-Cat. I'm not familiar with surveying techniques or regulations for combining lots or determining boundaries prior to construction.

On another note, since Brocco and Devimco seem to be upping their game of late, let's hope this inspires Prevel to do something spectacular for that massive site next to the Jacques-Cartier Bridge. 

If Prevel is really going to be the owner of the land. I sincerely hope this is the case. Unfortunately,  I know that several developers contacted the Bertone brothers and they were not at all interested in selling their land.

The site and area have so much potential. I wish we would have more information.

• Like 1

Le 2018-11-21 à 15:27, IluvMTL a dit :

This morning I noticed a company called Vynle4wrap, or something like that,  post this sticker on the east wall of Delices d'Amandine. That is right next to the vacant lot that La Cordee sold to Roger And Konrad Inc.  This afternoon surveyors were out taking measurements on Sainte-Catherine and Parthenais.  I tried to question them, but they were not very forthcoming with answers. They did confirm that they were not working for the city though. I asked if it was for that empty lot where the sticker was, they said no. When I asked them if it was for the Prevel lot, they sort of reacted, but just said it was for a private company. So the mystery continues. Both lots in question have more than one cadastral number.

Merci Sherlock!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Selon le cofondateur de l’entreprise Michael Bertone, les travaux pourraient débuter aussi tôt que dans les prochains mois.

«Si tout va bien, on pourrait débuter au printemps 2019. Nous avons eu quelques retards, mais je suis confiant maintenant que nous sommes sur la bonne voie. Une annonce viendra sous peu. Malheureusement, je peux aussi vous confirmer que ce n’est pas un projet de stade.»

A bit very optimistic, but great news!

• Like 2

I know someone who participated in a meeting today where the PPU des Faubourgs was discussed. At one point someone referred to this as a Prevel project, but the city rep took time to clarify that the city had no confirmation that Prevel had taken over the project. As someone posted, the land sale still hasn't happened. If Prevel are in fact behind this project, they may be waiting for the city approval process. And the statement by Bertone makes one think that they will remain major actors or partners in the project.

il y a 10 minutes, Nameless_1 a dit :

Wow, imagine le stade des Expos là! Un coin de rue de Beaudry!

Je préfère le site près du bassin Peel, plus près du centre-ville, sur un site plus vaste et desservi par le REM. 

• Like 4