Aller au contenu

Air Canada veut racheter Aéroplan

Messages recommendés

1 hour ago, SKYMTL said:

Anything but Air Canada.  ;)  

I travel enough to know to avoid AC where possible.  

Sorry, but it is hard to believe that you are being rational.  AC is the only Canadian airline that has a world-class aura to it. Its not perfect; no airline is; and maybe you have had some difficult experiences with it, but to requote you a little, I travel enough to know that Air Canada.is very good.  

il y a 5 minutes, mont royal a dit :

Sorry, but it is hard to believe that you are being rational.  AC is the only Canadian airline that has a world-class aura to it. Its not perfect; no airline is; and maybe you have had some difficult experiences with it, but to requote you a little, I travel enough to know that Air Canada.is very good.  

I think anyone is entitled to their opinion, especially regarding airlines, as our opinion on them is mostly experience based. Maybe SKYMTL only travels international and can pick different airlines. 

I totally agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion ....based on their own experience. SKYMTL tried to prioritize the value of his opinion by reminding us that he, `travels enough:' , presumably to know better than  most. I simply indicated that I also have extensive experience with AC (mostly international) and have always been grateful when I had the choice of AC. In over 40 years of travel to close to 100 countries, I have traveled globally on well over 100 airlines, and AC was always a welcome bit of home to me...and still is.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mont royal said:

I totally agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion ....based on their own experience. SKYMTL tried to prioritize the value of his opinion by reminding us that he, `travels enough:' , presumably to know better than  most. I simply indicated that I also have extensive experience with AC (mostly international) and have always been grateful when I had the choice of AC. In over 40 years of travel to close to 100 countries, I have traveled globally on well over 100 airlines, and AC was always a welcome bit of home to me...and still is.  

I have not travelled as extensively as you have, but I've done my share accumulating over 2 million aeroplan miles and I totally agree with you. Air Canada is among the better ones.

9 minutes ago, vincenzo said:

I have not travelled as extensively as you have, but I've done my share accumulating over 2 million aeroplan miles and I totally agree with you. Air Canada is among the better ones.

Totally in agreement.......I travel extensively and I swear by Air Canada..........it is my first choice, in fact, it is has been over 2 years now that I have flown ONLY AC with the exception of a UA flight (still star alliance) to ORD.  This acquirement of Aeroplan is fantastic news.  

Il y a 19 heures, mont royal a dit :

When I was a kid, my dad travelled a lot for work, sometimes for long periods. He often said that the moment he started to feel at home was when he would see the Air Canada “rondelle”, from the departure lounge, on the fin of the plane that was going to take him home.

Now it’s my turn to travel frequently for business. I had the same feeling, after spending a couple of months in China, once I saw the maple leaf of the arriving aircraft from the lounge at PEK. AC may not be perfect, but it's always a welcome bit of home.

• Like 1

On 2018-08-13 at 10:36 AM, ERJ-Boy said:

Non.

It's worse than Columbus, OH... it's Columbus, Indiana... even smaller and boring than the first one , I've been there before at Circle K head office... It looks like a converted warehouse without windows... 

Aimia has put their office space in tour AIMIA (c. 100k sf) in sub-lease. They are moving somewhere else i guess. Where?