Aller au contenu

Messages recommendés

Today they removed the fence and cement blocks that separated the lot in two as well as many of the trees and bushes that sprouted up over the last decades. The site is looking more and more handsome.

20180610_160437.jpg

The site is a hub of activity again this morning.  I only wish it was preparatory work for Quais De Lorimier.  That being said, it's hard to believe that so much investment is being made to prepare  the site for a temporary event that will last less than 3 months max.

There was lots of talk about the Bertone projects at the Ville-Marie borough last night. Mayor Plante talked about the PPU des Faubourgs and the projects in development on both sides of the Jacques-Cartier Bridge, and several citizens asked questions about the Place Frontenac and QdL projects.

20180613_091036.jpg

2 hours ago, IluvMTL said:

The site is a hub of activity again this morning.  I only wish it was preparatory work for Quais De Lorimier.  That being said, it's hard to believe that so much investment is being made to prepare  the site for a temporary event that will last less than 3 months max.

There was lots of talk about the Bertone projects at the Ville-Marie borough last night. Mayor Plante talked about the PPU des Faubourgs and the projects in development on both sides of the Jacques-Cartier Bridge, and several citizens asked questions about the Place Frontenac and QdL projects.

20180613_091036.jpg

Could you elaborate? Are any new on the QdL project and what was said during the talks? Bertone has not made any statements and there hasn't been any news in months. If they are waiting for the PPU des Faubourgs, then there won't be any updates in the next 2 years... I would really like to see this project happen as this area desperately needs some development and investment.

il y a 2 minutes, georgeplamondon10 a dit :

Could you elaborate? Are any new on the QdL project and what was said during the talks? Bertone has not made any statements and there hasn't been any news in months. If they are waiting for the PPU des Faubourgs, then there won't be any updates in the next 2 years... I would really like to see this project happen as this area desperately needs some development and investment.

Le 2018-06-12 à 10:50, IluvMTL a dit :

The tractors are roaring. Another busy day preparing the site for the Cavalia infrastructure 

Just noticed that you can see one of the pylons of the new Champlain Bridge that pass over the seaway. It's rising over the Old Craig Pumping station. So that makes it 5 bridges total in this shot !

20180613_130634.jpg

Il y a 3 heures, georgeplamondon10 a dit :

I responded here.