Aller au contenu

Norwegian plane

jesseps

Messages recommendés

There was an all black (no branding or anything to show what airline). It was either an Airbus or Boeing and it was parked at one of the gates yesterday.

The only thing I could remember was "LN" which I looked up and it is from Norway.

Hopefully one of you can try and see if it was the government or Norwegian airlines.

Il y a 2 heures, jesseps a dit :

There was an all black (no branding or anything to show what airline). It was either an Airbus or Boeing and it was parked at one of the gates yesterday.

The only thing I could remember was "LN" which I looked up and it is from Norway.

Hopefully one of you can try and see if it was the government or Norwegian airlines.

C’est surement Cubana. Quand je travaillais comme fueler l’été passé, j’ai souvent fait un avion tout noir, un airbus A320. C’était un avion loué par Cubana

1 hour ago, Ousb said:

C’est surement Cubana. Quand je travaillais comme fueler l’été passé, j’ai souvent fait un avion tout noir, un airbus A320. C’était un avion loué par Cubana

Yes I think Ousb is correct, Avion Express A320 LY-COM, all black. Some of their fleet operates for Cubana from Montreal or Toronto to Varadero etc , under Lithuanian registration and third country ownership (Ireland, BVI...) 

• Like 1