Aller au contenu

600 Peel (tour résidentielle) - ?? étages

mtlurb

Messages recommendés

• Administrateur
il y a 59 minutes, Djentmaster001 a dit :

So I was right that a project was in the works there, I heard of two towers but that's it. Same with 600 Peel how they wanted to build up to the maximum height, 2/2 for me not bad. 

They're going to need a derogation from the city and then submit the project to OCPM before doing that. The max on these lands (Peel) is 120m.

• Sad 1

il y a 1 minute, franktko a dit :

They're going to need a derogation from the city and then submit the project to OCPM before doing that. The max on these lands (Peel) is 120m.

Exactly 

B0E12821-65B9-4ABF-BDC5-C352B467A7DD.png

11 minutes ago, franktko said:

Oh yeah, I'm aware of that. It's nothing official of course but they do want to build to the maximum. Thing is not sure if they'll get that wish unless they reserve a huge chunk of affordable units in that project. 

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, Djentmaster001 a dit :

Oh yeah, I'm aware of that. It's nothing official of course but they do want to build to the maximum. Thing is not sure if they'll get that wish unless they reserve a huge chunk of affordable units in that project. 

lol, yeah. They'll need three towers: two modern, high quality, amazing reflecting glass, and one orange tower for you know who ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

il y a une heure, mark_ac a dit :

Zero chance montreal and our anti business city hall does anything that destroys the human scale (ie echelle humaine). These people hate skyscrapers in their very essence 

Sorry but a 210-meter skyscraper right next to the ÉTS, Jardins Windsor and Griffintown would be totally out of scale.

We need the right developments at the right places, not skyscrapers anywhere. Montreal would benefit a lot more from that.

il y a 6 minutes, IluvMTL a dit :

These latest projects (unapproved) will be a big test for the Plante administration.

If they are asked to approve important derogations, I'm sure that they'll be asking for a lot in return....This will also send a signal to promoters wanting to develop projects. That being said, PM recently indicated that they would like Quebec to give them power to limit/restrict foreign ownership. 

Je ne crois pas que la zone de 120m change de zonage rapidement. Ils vont probablement vouloir passer tous les lots qui sont dans le 200m+ avant. Ca donne une bonne raison de vouloir faire plus haut après s'il n'en reste plus de disponible. Si CF a acheté les terrains en se disant que le changement de zonage serait facile, peut-être qu'ils ont surestimé la situation.

impossible que la ville accepte 210 m si même sous Coderre le changement de zonage n'a pas été fait .. mais la ville pourrait accepté 170m comme pour les tour du canadiens 2-3 en échange de beaucoup de logement sociaux .Si Valerie plante veut respecter sa promesse de bâtir 12 000 logement sociaux en 4 ans elle pourrait sérieusement considérer la proposition de cadillac fairview . Elle a besoin d’énormément d'argent pour ses promesses.

• Like 2

If I was in charge, I'd let them build to the maximum, but not for the height. You can fit more people/more housing units, therefore collecting more taxes (which this city loves). Of course add commercial, retail, restaurants at the base and boom, business taxes, and property values will be higher as well. 

C’est sur que c’est pas en faisant la guerre aux promoteurs qu’elle obtiendra plus de logements sociaux/abordables. Ils ont l’argent, la ville a le pouvoir, ils ont intérêt à travailler ensemble.