_mtler_

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 5,1k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

18 minutes ago, SkahHigh said:

No they have not.

Yup, just go to Twitter and read the multiple articles on the project, some say they're hoping for connection, others confirm they are. Why would you think I'm talking out of my ass? 

Here's an example 

The City of Montreal has not yet given its approval to the project, which National Bank hopes will be linked to the city’s underground network of pedestrian pathways. The Square Victoria Metro station is nearby.

https://renx.ca/national-bank-buys-new-montreal-hq-site-broccolini/

Where there's smoke, there's fire. 

Modifié par Djentmaster001

According to estimates, the bank will announce the construction of the tower two months after the Manulife Financial Corporate building launch.

Wasn't the building already launched? In any case, we'll find out pretty soon about the tower. 

https://debatereport.com/canada/montreals-new-largest-building-worth-a-500-million-investment-from-the-national-bank-of-canada/4614

il y a 28 minutes, Djentmaster001 a dit :

Yup, just go to Twitter and read the multiple articles on the project, some say they're hoping for connection, others confirm they are. Why would you think I'm talking out of my ass? 

Here's an example 

The City of Montreal has not yet given its approval to the project, which National Bank hopes will be linked to the city’s underground network of pedestrian pathways. The Square Victoria Metro station is nearby.

https://renx.ca/national-bank-buys-new-montreal-hq-site-broccolini/

Where there's smoke, there's fire. 

1. “I can tell you from a source” on mtlurb and “National Bank hopes” from an article aren’t the same thing.

2. Not everyone is on Twitter, so many thanks to Habsfan for putting the info here... Pointing out it was said in articles when it wasn’t mentioned in any article posted here is moot.

10 minutes ago, Habsfan said:

I know that it was mentioned in some articles or on twitter. Most of those articles say that BN '' would like '' to get a connection. I'm telling you that there will be one!

I know haha, I was looking for the article where it says there will be one, but it got deleted :thumbsdown: good news nonetheless. 

• Like 1