Place Banque Nationale - 40 étages

_mtler_

Messages recommendés

• Réponses 5,1k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

4 hours ago, vincethewipet said:

The projects are being presented to the NLC this week from what I heard between the branches, and some proposals will be invited to go further in the selection process. If all the projects presented are as incredible as the one described to me (and I can not say anything, sorry: P), it's going to be really iconic for the city.

Not to be that guy, but, how credible are your sources/what you're saying? just out of couriosity. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

il y a 43 minutes, Djentmaster001 a dit :

Not to be that guy, but, how credible are your sources/what you're saying? just out of couriosity. 

il y a 15 minutes, SkahHigh a dit :

His source is an architect who works on a proposition. Pretty solid

Je ne veux vraiment pas être plus précis pour éviter de donner la moindre information confidentielle ou identifiable sur le projet. Les bureaux d'architecture sont en compétition pour un très gros contrat et tout est confidentiel, surtout avant la présentation des projets au client.

Bref, je ne fais que vous informer que je suis enthousiaste pour ce que j'ai entendu, et j'espère que cette qualité va aller plus loin dans le processus de réalisation de ce gratte-ciel.

Sinon, vu l'échéancier très serré pour démarrer la construction, je suis certain qu'on aura de l'information publique bien rapidement.

il y a 11 minutes, jerry a dit :

Je préfère ne pas trop m'exciter le poil des jambes avant d'avoir vu les rendus. Plus les attentes sont hautes, plus grand est le risque d'une déception.

C'est une attitude prudente. Après tout, le projet est encore à l'étape d'impressionner le client avec un projet intéressant. Il reste encore à sélectionner un projet, et le réaliser... Le tout est bien sûr soumis à toute la subjectivité des gens de la Banque Nationale. Peut-être qu'ils aiment le préfab gris à la direction de la BNC, qui sait. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, vincethewipet said:

I really do not want to be more precise to avoid giving any confidential or identifiable information about the project. The architecture firms are competing for a very large contract and everything is confidential, especially before the presentation of projects to the client.

In short, I am just informing you that I am enthusiastic for what I have heard, and I hope that this quality will go further in the process of achieving this skyscraper.

Otherwise, given the very tight schedule for starting construction, I am sure we will get public information soon.

It is a prudent attitude. After all, the project is still in the process of impressing the client with an interesting project. It remains to select a project, and realize it ... Everything is of course subject to all the subjectivity of the people of the National Bank. Maybe they like the gray prefab to the direction of the BNC, who knows. 

Solid! just wanted to make sure and not get my hopes up high, cheers!