Aller au contenu

Victoria sur le Parc - 58 étages

acpnc

Messages recommendés

il y a une heure, acpnc a dit :

Des infrastructures majeures de qualité attirent toujours des projets de prestige. Il était  donc à prévoir que le réaménagement de l'autoroute Bonaventure en boulevard urbain, aurait un effet décisif pour l'ensemble des terrains à développer du secteur. J'en parle depuis le début des travaux et voilà qu'une fois le boulevard-promenade réalisé, nous voyons le résultat se matérialiser devant nos yeux moins d'un an plus tard. Et ça ne fait que commencer.

Très juste. Maintenant il nous reste seulement à espérer que les nouveaux projets rendront le boulevard Bonaventure un peu moins désert... Ça fait pitié depuis l'inauguration. Mais bon, c'est peut-être dû simplement à l'hiver.

Je me pose une question profonde: comment tant de gens parviennent-ils à résister à l'énorme tentation d'aller jouer avec des modules de jeux au milieu de l'autoroute?  ;)

• Haha 1

• Réponses 4,4k
  • Créé il y a
  • Dernière réponse

Membres prolifiques

il y a 10 minutes, Le Philosophe a dit :

Très juste. Maintenant il nous reste seulement à espérer que les nouveaux projets rendront le boulevard Bonaventure un peu moins désert... Ça fait pitié depuis l'inauguration. Mais bon, c'est peut-être dû simplement à l'hiver.

Je me pose une question profonde: comment tant de gens parviennent-ils à résister à l'énorme tentation d'aller jouer avec des modules de jeux au milieu de l'autoroute?  ;)

Je trouve que cet endroit manque d'arbres. Il devrait avoir une densité proche du square dorchester en face de la place du Canada, qui est toujours plein à craquer dès qu'il fait beau..

• Like 3

Putting the Bonaventure at ground level was a great move. 

If only they could do the same with the parallel train tracks leading to Gare Centrale. One could wish I suppose.

Edit: by floor, I meant underground :)

Modifié par _mtler_
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

Très beau projet , le terrain du bureau en gros a coté va bientôt valoir une fortune ! Le PPU ville marie est vraiment pas à jour le terrain est zoné à 80m alors que à coté on aura 200 mètres . 

• Like 2

il y a 44 minutes, Cataclaw a dit :

Putting the Bonaventure at ground level was a great move, but doing the same to the tracks would not have the same outcome. Imagine the disruptions at rush hour. The REM will be using those tracks. It's either elevated or underground, but it can't be at-grade. Even if you wanted to, you would not be able to slope the tracks at such a steep angle.

I'm fine with the elevated tracks. They are built on a beautiful podium that has a lot of potential that should be exploited.

Imagine all the land area that would be created if the tracks were buried. The buildings that would go up on that land could fulfill two urgent needs of our skyline: 1) fill the hole between le 1000 De la Gauchetiere and La Tour de la Bourse; 2) hide that hideous Place Bonaventure building.

But of course, this is all pie in the sky. The tracks will sadly never get buried. Or maybe they will in a very distant future, when Montreal finds itself with an urgent need for new buildings in the core of downtown. But even that scenario is unlikely to ever happen, because developers would much more naturally just keeping extending the downtown core to the south.

But one can dream!

Modifié par Le Philosophe
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Le Philosophe said:

Imagine all the land area that would be created if the tracks were buried. The buildings that would go up on that land could fulfill two urgent needs of our skyline: 1) fill the hole between le 1000 De la Gauchetiere and La Tour de la Bourse; 2) hide that hideous Place Bonaventure building.

But of course, this is all pie in the sky. The tracks will sadly never get buried. Or maybe they will in a very distant future, when Montreal finds itself with an urgent need for new buildings in the core of downtown. But even that scenario is unlikely to ever happen, because developers would much more naturally just keeping extending the downtown core to the south.

But one can dream!

Or they can build above the tracks like New York's Hudson yard development which only cost about $25 billion ( New York is in league of it's own, makes Montreal look like a small hick town)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 42 minutes, Le Philosophe a dit :

But one can dream!

If you want to bury something, bury the 40. Montreal would, on a very long term, benefit from its own BIG DIG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cataclaw said:

Putting the Bonaventure at ground level was a great move, but doing the same to the tracks would not have the same outcome. Imagine the disruptions at rush hour. The REM will be using those tracks. It's either elevated or underground, but it can't be at-grade. Even if you wanted to, you would not be able to slope the tracks at such a steep angle.

I'm fine with the elevated tracks. They are built on a beautiful podium that has a lot of potential that should be exploited.

Apologies, I realize now what I said was unclear. What I meant to say was have it underground.