andre md

IATA choisi Madrid pour son centre operationel mondial

Recommended Posts

Watch out Montreal. 

L'IATA a choisi Madrid pour etablir son centre operationel mondial. Auparavant il etait seulement en charge des operations europeenes. Il va prendre aussi en charge l'amerique du nord et l'asie etc...

Surement des pertes d'emplois a prevoir au bureau de l'IATA a Montreal. 

Montreal International et Valerie Plante sont mieux de se reveiller. 

https://elpais.com/economia/2018/01/11/actualidad/1515671744_478866.html

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

Montreal is a perfect city for iata .... except for harsh weather .... I wonder if this has something to do with stuff like this

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
7 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Montreal is a perfect city for iata .... except for harsh weather .... I wonder if this has something to do with stuff like this

Madrid the best place to hire people. Thousands of people gonna apply for a job. And the salaries are going down instead of growing. And they are way more people with universities degrees in Madrid than Montreal. 

https://www.elconfidencial.com/economia/2017-09-13/subida-salarial-espana-peor-europa-negociacion-colectiva_1442032/

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
31 minutes ago, andre md said:

Madrid the best place to hire people. Thousands of people gonna apply for a job. And the salaries are going down instead of growing. And they are way more people with universities degrees in Madrid than Montreal. 

https://www.elconfidencial.com/economia/2017-09-13/subida-salarial-espana-peor-europa-negociacion-colectiva_1442032/

As a UN body. IATA has to hire internationally. It is the lower level jobs that could go to locals. 

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
3 minutes ago, mont royal said:

As a UN body. IATA has to hire internationally. It is the lower level jobs that could go to locals. 

330 jobs most of them locals i suppose.  The executive stay in Geneva. 

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
56 minutes ago, mont royal said:

As a UN body. IATA has to hire internationally. It is the lower level jobs that could go to locals. 

IATA is not a UN body, don't get mistaken with the ICAO.

  • Thanks 1

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

Créer un compte ou se connecter pour commenter

Vous devez être membre afin de pouvoir déposer un commentaire

Créer un compte

Créez un compte sur notre communauté. C’est facile !

Créer un nouveau compte

Se connecter

Vous avez déjà un compte ? Connectez-vous ici.

Connectez-vous maintenant